[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Start a Revolution and Get Rid of a Monarch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foreign devil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: How to Start a Revolution and Get Rid of a Monarch Reply with quote

If Iranians are SERIOUS about getting rid of the hated regime now in charge, I suggest you read up on what's happening in Nepal. I just happen to have an news item from this morning in which the Nepalese have rejected the King's offer to return their democracy (they obviously don't believe him) and are continuing to defy the curfew and have stormed the city where the palace is. They intend to bring the King down off his throne. It has taken two weeks so far but they're almost there.

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060422/nepal_protests_060422

Read up on what it's taken and decide whether you all want and need freedom enough to pay that price. If so, start, put your heads don't and don't quit till Iran free!
Omidvaur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did the same exact thing 27 years ago, rise up against our king and demanded democracy "we Thought" and look what it got us, now our proud nation is either too hungry or too sick or or too stoned to stand up,I am surprised the King of Nepal as you speak of has not opened fire on the demonstrators just to calm the situation down once and for all if he has learned anything from the Iranian revolution. I think the Iranian People are still paying the price for speaking out and standing up and asking for a Democracy and we are still asking ......If Nepalese people are not careful, they might get our Mullahs at a time when they are looking for a new home hopefully and might move the Islamic revolution there, let's see Khamenei speak Nepalese Razz
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it's the communist (maoist) rebels that are insitgating all this trouble in Nepal! They are in control of most of the country and the King assumed absolute powers after seeing that the government is not able to do anything to crush this insurgency or civil war if you may which has been going on for years and led to over 10,000 deaths. I'm not too worried about an islamists state being create over there but more worried that a communist one will take over if the necessary steps to stop that are not taken.

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: