[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's Celebrate October 29th Cyrus the Great Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Poetry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Let's Celebrate October 29th Cyrus the Great Day Reply with quote

Let's Celebrate October 29th Cyrus the Great Day
And save the town, home and mausoleum of this father of Human Rights

VOA wrote:
Cyrus The Great Day October 29 In VOA By Ahmad Baharlou, Dr. Esmail Nooriala and Shokooh Mirzadegi (Persian)

To Watch This Video Please Click Here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8585287793217834959&q=Cyrus+The+Great&hl=en

October 29 has been celebrated by the admirers of Cyrus the Great, The first King of Kings in Persian Empire as his day. It was in this ... all » day, 539 yeas before Christ, that he entered Babylon with no bloodshed or destruction and declared his decision about freedom and human rights. This program, hosted by Ahmad Baharlou, presents Dr. Esmail Nooriala and Shokooh Mirzadegi's views on this subject and receives calls from all over the world.

http://www.savepasargad.com/european_languages.htm

Once again, the International Committee to Save Pasargad celebrates October 29th as the Day of Cyrus the Great, the father of Human Rights. This day is one of the days narrated by historians as the day Cyrus entered the Babylon capital and issued his Human Rights charter. This document entails issues such as abolition of slavery and national or racial discriminations, freedom to choose one's place of residence, freedom of religious beliefs, and establishing peace amongst nations. Such ideas are still alive and clearly esteemed by all those who believe in human dignity and his rights.

This charter that actually was bestowed to the world by the ancient Iranians nation through its leader, Cyrus, was recognized as the first charter of Human Rights in 1971 by the United Nations and, thus, our country's name was hailed as the first place in history where human rights were recognized and observed in ancient antiquity.

And once again, the International Committee to Save Pasargad seeks the help of all people of the world in its struggle to preserve the home, capital and mausoleum of Cyrus the Great that are scattered all over the Pasargad Plains and Bolaghi Gorge, all threatened by the flooding of the Sivan dam.

We invite all members of the Committee, together with all our compatriots and all lovers of human historical treasures to bring together their capabilities during the week of October 22 to 29 and endeavor to inform others about this danger and, at the same time, gather even more signatures under the petition of this Committee for saving Pasargad.

With sincere love and regards

The International Committee to Save Pasargad
http://www.savepasargad.com/european_languages.htm

Cyrus The Great, The Father, The Liberator, The Law-Giver and The Anointed of The Lord (English)
4 min 56 sec

To Watch This Video Please Click Here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4370810649405947458&hl=en

This short video is recommended for FREE Iran Activists by http://activistchat.com to increase public awareness to know who Cyrus The Great was and due to his high moral and ethical values Cyrus the Great scored the highest rank among all the greatest world's leaders both in ancient and modern times. Among his many achievements, this great leader of wisdom and virtue founded and extended the Persian Empire; liberated Babylon; freed over 42,000 Jews from captivity; declared the first human rights charter; and ruled over those he had liberated with respect and benevolence. As a result these great achievements the Iranians regarded him as The Father, the Babylonians as The Liberator, the Greeks as the Law-Giver, and the Jews as the Anointed of the Lord. According to Prof. Richard Frye from Harvard University “surely the concept of One World, .... the fusion of peoples and cultures in one 'Oecumen' was one of their important legacies”. Therefore Cyrus the Great considered as the greatest political leader and liberator of all time throughout human history.
It is the irony of history that in the land of Cyrus The Great, the birthplace of the first charter of the “Rights of Nations” and the “Declaration of Human Rights” over 2500 years ago, there is today no respect for human and civil rights by the Islamist invaders and occupiers of Iran. Cyrus, who was exceptionally tolerant of local religions and local customs and against slavery, is famous for freeing over 42,000 Jewish captives and allowing them to return to their homeland. His name appears twenty two times in the Bible. Were it not for Cyrus, it seems at least possible that the Jewish people would have become extinct in the fifth century BC and we would have never received their great contributions to mankind. Unfortunately, present day Iran is ruled by a small group of Islamists Mafia forces who are the embodiment of evil and have no respect for Human Rights in this land which is the birthplace of Darius The Great, Babak, Avicenna (Ibn Sina), Ferdowsi, Khayyam, Hafaz, Saadi and Rumi. As a result of Islamist tyranny, free world appeasers and Détente with tyranny, over 100,000 executed, and over 3 millions highly educated Iranians have immigrated to US , Canada and Europe.
Recent research by historians are stating the fact that Cyrus The Great Book by Xenophon was the required reading by the American Revolutionary Founding Fathers. The drafting the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution was influenced by Cyrus The Great leadership and vision. For further information please visit the following URL: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=34

Cyrus The Great Tomb
The Eternal Innocent

Hakimi wrote:

Rumi Poem 1207-1273 :
Ey qowm e be hajj-rafte kojaa'id, kojaa'id
Ma'shuq hamin jaa st, biyaaid, biyaaid
ای قوم به حج رفته ، کجائید ، کجائید؟

معشوق همین جا است ، بیائید ، بیائید!

دو بیتی از مثنوی مولوی رومی1207-1273
O, those who have been to Mecca ! Where are you? Where are you?
Beloved is here, Come in, come in!

cyrus wrote:

Rumi Poem 1207-1273 :

Pilgrims on the way To Mecca ! Where are you?
Here is the beloved, “Come, My Way, My Truth, My Life”

معصوميت ابدی

مانی ترک زاده
اين تصويرنمايانگرايرانيانی است که
بجای کفن در پرچم ايران پيچيده شده اند
و پيکرشان، همچون نماد ايرانيان شجاعی که
حاضرند جان خود را فدای حفظ اين

مظهر وحدت و غرور ملی کنند،

به دور آرامگاه کورش می چرخد.

م. ت.

Source: http://www.savepasargad.com/ArtLit-1/Turkzadeh1.htm

Rumi wrote:

http://www.rumionfire.com/shams/rumi082.htm

O Pilgrims, thou art where, thou art where?
The Beloved is neigh, come hither, come hither.
Thy beloved is thy neighbor, behind the wall
Lost in the desert, you are seeking and you fall;
If that lovely faceless face you once see
Pilgrim and shrine and house you know are all thee.
From house to house, you sought for proof
Yet never ascended up to the roof.
If it is the house of soul you seek
In the mirror see the face that’s meek.
If you’ve been to the garden, where is your bunch?
And where your soulful pearl if at sea you lunch.
With all this pain where is your gain?
The only veil, yourself, remain.
Hidden treasure chest, buried in soil
Why let dark clouds full moon spoil?
King of the World, to you will show
Magical shapes, in spirit you grow.
Shahriar Shahriari
Vancouver, Canada
April 13, 1998

Last edited by cyrus on Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:43 pm; edited 13 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: A Look at Recent Disasters at Hajj Reply with quote

A Look at Recent Disasters at Hajj
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060113/ap_on_re_mi_ea/hajj_disasters_glance_3

By The Associated Press
Fri Jan 13, 8:45 AM ET

Disasters in recent years at the annual Muslim pilgrimage, or hajj, in Saudi Arabia:

• Jan. 12, 2006: At least 345 pilgrims are killed and hundreds are injured in a stampede caused when some pilgrims tripped over dropped luggage amid people rushing to carry out the sympbolic ritual of stoning the devil in Mina.

• Feb. 1, 2004: 244 pilgrims killed and a similar number injured in a stampede during the devil-stoning ritual.

• March 5, 2001: 35 killed in stampede during stoning of the devil ritual.

• April 9, 1998: About 180 pilgrims are trampled to death when panic erupts after several fell off an overpass during the stoning of the devil ritual.

• April 15, 1997: Fires driven by high winds tear through an overcrowded tent city at Mina, killing more than 340 pilgrims and injuring 1,500. Aid workers and diplomats said the death toll was at least 500.

• May 23, 1994: 270 pilgrims, most of them Indonesian, are killed in a stampede as worshippers surge forward for devil-stoning ritual.

• July 2, 1990: 1,426 pilgrims, many of them Malaysians, Indonesian and Pakistanis, killed in Mecca stampede in overcrowded pedestrian tunnel leading to holy sites. The worst hajj tragedy of modern times.

• July 9, 1989: Two bombs explode in Mecca, killing one pilgrim, wounding 16. Saudi authorities blame Iranian-inspired terrorists and later behead 16 Kuwaiti Shiite Muslims for bombings. Iran denied involvement.

• July 31, 1987: More than 400 people, mostly Iranian pilgrims, killed and 649 wounded in Mecca when security forces clash with Iranians staging illegal anti-U.S. demonstration
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Cyrus the Great Reply with quote

Cyrus the Great
http://badraie.com/cyrusoat.htm

"I am Kourosh (Cyrus), King of the world, great king, mighty king, king of Babylon, king of the land of Sumer and Akkad, king of the four quarters, son of Camboujiyah (Cambyases), great king, king of Anshân, grandson of Kourosh (Cyrus), great king, king of Anshân, descendant of Chaish-Pesh (Teispes), great king, king of Anshân, progeny of an unending royal line, whose rule Bel and Nabu cherish, whose kingship they desire for their hearts, pleasure. When I disposed, entered Babylon, I set up a seat of domination in the royal palace amidst jubilation and rejoicing. Marduk the great god, caused the big-hearted inhabitations of Babylon to .... me, I sought daily to worship him.

At my deeds Marduk, the great lord, rejoiced and to me, Kourosh (Cyrus), the king who worshipped him, and to Kaboujiyah (Cambyases), my son, the offspring of (my) loins, and to all my troops he graciously gave his blessing, and in good sprit before him we glorified exceedingly his high divinity. All the kings who sat in throne rooms, throughout the four quarters, from the Upper to the Lower Sea, those who dwelt in ...., all the kings of the West Country, who dwelt in tents, brought me their heavy tribute and kissed my feet in Babylon. From ... to the cities of Ashur, Susa, Agade and Eshnuna, the cities of Zamban, Meurnu, Der as far as the region of the land of Gutium, the holy cities beyond the Tigris whose sanctuaries had been in ruins over a long period, the gods whose abode is in the midst of them, I returned to their places and housed them in lasting abodes.

I gathered together all their inhabitations and restored (to them) their dwellings. The gods of Sumer and Akkad whom Nabounids had, to the anger of the lord of the gods, brought into Babylon. I, at the bidding of Marduk, the great lord, made to dwell in peace in their habitations, delightful abodes.

May all the gods whom I have placed within their sanctuaries address a daily prayer in my favour before Bel and Nabu, that my days may be long, and may they say to Marduk my lord, "May Kourosh (Cyrus) the King, who reveres thee, and Kaboujiyah (Cambyases) his son ..."

Now that I put the crown of kingdom of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions on the head with the help of (Ahura) Mazda, I announce that I will respect the traditions, customs and religions of the nations of my empire and never let any of my governors and subordinates look down on or insult them until I am alive. From now on, till (Ahura) Mazda grants me the kingdom favor, I will impose my monarchy on no nation. Each is free to accept it , and if any one of them rejects it , I never resolve on war to reign. Until I am the king of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions, I never let anyone oppress any others, and if it occurs , I will take his or her right back and penalize the oppressor.

And until I am the monarch, I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. Until I am alive, I prevent unpaid, forced labor. To day, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion. People are free to live in all regions and take up a job provided that they never violate other's rights.

No one could be penalized for his or her relatives' faults. I prevent slavery and my governors and subordinates are obliged to prohibit exchanging men and women as slaves within their own ruling domains. Such a traditions should be exterminated the world over.

I implore to (Ahura) Mazda to make me succeed in fulfilling my obligations to the nations of Iran, Babylon, and the ones of the four directions."

"Cyrus, the Great, the immortal of Iran, the founder of the most ancient empire of the World, the extraordinary emancipator of History and one of the most noble sons of the Humanity..."
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Cyrus the Great Day - Rooz e Kourosh e Kabir Reply with quote

Excellent performance by Peyman Montazemi please listen to the song by clicking this link

قطعه سنفونی «کتيبه» ساخته شده برای بزرگداشت کوروش بزرگ

http://www.savepasargad.com/aa.from%20091806/Cyrus/katibe-montazemi.htm

Peyman Montazemi wrote:
Dear all,

I would like to send you my best wishes for the international day of
"Cyrus the Great" on October 29, 2006. I attached my latest track to
celebrate this day with the lyrics of Mrs. Shokooh Mirzadegi from the
Save Pasargad Group.

http://activistchat.com/Peyman_Montazemi_Katibeh.mp3

============
Doostaan e aziz,

Rooz e bayn ol memali e "Koursh e Kabir" ro (October 29, 2006) beh
tamaam e ham vatanaanam tabrik arz mikonam. Baraaye jashn e in rooz e
taarikhi, aakharin aahangi keh beh in monaasebat tolid kardam az tarigh
e sherkat e Sophistix Records ro beh hameye azizaan taghdim
mikonam. Sh'er e in aahang az khaanoom e Shokooh Mirzadegi ast az
gorooh e Save Pasargad.

Features:
------------
Song called "Katibeh"
Lyrics by Mrs. Shokooh Mirzadegi
Lead vocals and narration by Peyman Montazemi
Composed, orchestrated and performed by Peyman Montazemi
Arranged by Mehdi Montazemi and Peyman Montazemi
Recorded, edited, mixed, and mastered @ Sophistix Records - Pasadena,
CA
Produced by Sophistix Records, Copyright 2006

I wish you all the best with your endeavors.
Baa aarezooye movafaghiyat va salaamati baraaye hamatoon.

--
Peyman Montazemi

To purchase my new album: www.peymanmontazemi.com

Company: Sophistix Records
Address: 39775 Westchester Ct.
Temecula, CA 92591
USA
Office phone: +1 (310) 386-8741
Fax: +1 (626) 793-8546
E-mail: peyman@peymanmontazemi.com

Last edited by cyrus on Thu May 24, 2007 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Cyrus The Great Or Hussein Taazi By Moshiri Reply with quote

http://www.kavehroom.com/audio/sarvare_azadegan.mp3

سرور آزادگان ايرانيان حسين تازی يا کورش بزرگ؟ بهرام مشيری

جشن سده و عزاداری برای حسين تازی بهرام مشيری

مصرف دارائيهای ايرانيان برای گدايان و تازيان ولگرد کربلا بهرام مشيری
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Paak tarin mard e zamin! Reply with quote

Paak tarin mard e zamin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKleQNFyMoc
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

بازديد کنندگان نوروزی آثار تاريخی و باستانی استان فارس تا همين چهار روز اول نوروز 40 در صد زياد شده اند

رييس سازمان ميراث فرهنگی: بازديد کنندگان امسال به حدی زياد است که در برخی از نقاط برای کنترل و مراقبت و حتی فروش بليت با کمبود نيرو روبرو هستيم

Quote:
حلقه انسانی دور آرامگاه کوروش دستگير شد

صبح امروز عده ای از جوانانی که به دور آرامگاه کوروش حلقه انسانی زده بودند دستگير شدنداتهام اين جوان ها کوشش برای حفظ آثار باستانی و ميراث بشری ايران زمين در پاساردگاد بود

ماموران حراست مجموعه تاريخي پاسارگاد، صبح امروز، پنجم فروردين، تعدادي از اعضاي NGO هاي دوستدار فرهنگ ايران را بازداشت كردند.به گزارش خبرنگار ايلنا، امروز تعدادي از اعضاي NGOهاي دوستدار فرهنگ و تاريخ ايران كه در جهت دفاع از پاسارگاد و تنگه بلاغي، اقدام به اطلاع رساني از طريق بروشورهايي در مورد خطرات آبگيري سد سيوند براي آثار تاريخي كشور كرده بودند، توسط ماموران حراست مجموعه تاريخي پاسارگاد بازداشت شدند

http://www.ilna.ir/shownews.asp?code=404961&code1=18

Cyrus The Great Tomb
The Eternal Innocent

Hakimi wrote:

Rumi Poem 1207-1273 :

savepasargad wrote:

http://www.savepasargad.com/aa.from%20091806/March/Arash%20va%20ahora.htm
آرش و شهیار ، دو جوان پر شور ایرانی در پاسارگاد :

پاسارگاد قلب هویت ایرانی ماست

نگذاریم قلب ایران شکسته شود

از: دکتر شاهين سپنتا،

اختصاصی کميته بين المللی نجات پاسارگاد

امسال در شب نوروز و هنگام لحظه تحویل سال کوروش بزرگ تنها نبود . آرش و شهیار ، دو تن از جوانان دوستدار فرهنگ و هویت ملی ایران که از پنجم اسفند ماه سال گذشته در اعتراض به آبگیری سد سیوند ، حرکت نمادین خود را از تهران تا پاسارگاد آغاز نموده اند ، نوروز را در پاسارگاد جشن گرفتند و تصمیم دارند در حلقه انسانی که احتمالا روز پنجم فروردین ماه گرداگرد پاسارگاد بسته خواهد شد، شرکت نمایند .
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official Sources in Iran Predicted that Shiraz State will attract 4 Million visitors this year and in first 4 days of Noorooz Holiday Cyrus The Great Tomb had 40% More visitors than last year.
This year Cyrus The Great was not alone on Noorooz Eve because two freedom-loving Iranian youth Arash and Siavash from Tehran and Isfahan had traveled over 820 Kilometers distance and reached Pasargad after 20 days of walking and by Bicycle to celebrate Noorooz beside Cyrus The Great Tomb.

Cyrus the Great (585-529 BC), is the founding father of Persia. admired as the greatest liberator of all time for defining the First Declaration of Human Rights over 2500 years ago and the humane treatment of vast empire he ruled. Professor Richard Frye of Harvard University said; "Surely the concept of One World, the fusion of Peoples and Cultures into oneness was one of his important legacies".

Quote:
بازديد کنندگان نوروزی آثار تاريخی و باستانی استان فارس تا همين چهار روز اول نوروز 40 در صد زياد شده اند

رييس سازمان ميراث فرهنگی: بازديد کنندگان امسال به حدی زياد است که در برخی از نقاط برای کنترل و مراقبت و
حتی فروش بليت با کمبود نيرو روبرو هستيم
http://www.savepasargad.com/aa.from%20091806/March/bazdid%20konandegan%20fars.htm

Quote:
حلقه انسانی دور آرامگاه کوروش دستگير شد

صبح امروز عده ای از جوانانی که به دور آرامگاه کوروش حلقه انسانی زده بودند دستگير شدنداتهام اين جوان ها کوشش برای حفظ آثار باستانی و ميراث بشری ايران زمين در پاساردگاد بود

ماموران حراست مجموعه تاريخي پاسارگاد، صبح امروز، پنجم فروردين، تعدادي از اعضاي NGO هاي دوستدار فرهنگ ايران را بازداشت كردند.به گزارش خبرنگار ايلنا، امروز تعدادي از اعضاي NGOهاي دوستدار فرهنگ و تاريخ ايران كه در جهت دفاع از پاسارگاد و تنگه بلاغي، اقدام به اطلاع رساني از طريق بروشورهايي در مورد خطرات آبگيري سد سيوند براي آثار تاريخي كشور كرده بودند، توسط ماموران حراست مجموعه تاريخي پاسارگاد بازداشت شدند

http://www.ilna.ir/shownews.asp?code=404961&code1=18

Cyrus The Great Tomb
The Eternal Innocent

Hakimi wrote:

Rumi Poem 1207-1273 :

savepasargad wrote:

http://www.savepasargad.com/aa.from%20091806/March/Arash%20va%20ahora.htm
آرش و شهیار ، دو جوان پر شور ایرانی در پاسارگاد :

پاسارگاد قلب هویت ایرانی ماست

نگذاریم قلب ایران شکسته شود

از: دکتر شاهين سپنتا،

اختصاصی کميته بين المللی نجات پاسارگاد

امسال در شب نوروز و هنگام لحظه تحویل سال کوروش بزرگ تنها نبود . آرش و شهیار ، دو تن از جوانان دوستدار فرهنگ و هویت ملی ایران که از پنجم اسفند ماه سال گذشته در اعتراض به آبگیری سد سیوند ، حرکت نمادین خود را از تهران تا پاسارگاد آغاز نموده اند ، نوروز را در پاسارگاد جشن گرفتند و تصمیم دارند در حلقه انسانی که احتمالا روز پنجم فروردین ماه گرداگرد پاسارگاد بسته خواهد شد، شرکت نمایند .
[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Poetry All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: