[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YOURE WRONG!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anusiya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: YOURE WRONG!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

http://muslimheritage.com/topics/default.cfm?ArticleID=384

and various others. warning - you wont like what you read.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself. Interesting site, I got a good laugh out of it. This website makes alot of claims but I have seen islam with my own eyes. There is nothing enlightening about it. Most people from Iran who immigrate to other countries, mostly women, IMMEDIATELY change their religion because they have spent their whole lives under its oppression and to them its an amazing sense of freedom. One friend of mine said "its like a weight being lifted off my head." And every one of my friends and family that have converted are GLAD they did... especially now.

FORMULA FOR ISLAM

One sick SOB with epilepsy, muhammed
+
subjugation and cruelty for women
+
Jealousy and hatred of the jews
+
Lust for world domination
+
A whole bunch of uneducated nomads who actually believe him
=
Islam

Also: I was searching through the talmud for a reference and I found a bit refering to Mohammed. Get this, they call him "ha-meshuggah" which literally means the "Raving Lunatic" ROFLMAO! Laughing classic comedy!
anusiya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"ha-meshuggah" whic

How d'you know its him?

Quote:
Most people from Iran who immigrate to other countries, mostly women, IMMEDIATELY change their religion because they have spent their whole lives under its oppression and to them its an amazing sense of freedom. One friend of mine said "its like a weight being lifted off my head." And every one of my friends and family that have converted are GLAD they did... especially now.
You know, in that brief period of time when you had actually got me convinced that your way of thinking was actually right, it felt the complete opposite.

Quote:
I have seen islam with my own eyes

You've seen a small part of it, a small part which is being magnified by people like yourself and the media, who want to give the image your trying to convince me into but any good muslim knows that what your saying is a load of concocted nonsense / nonsense based on 1/4 of what it really is.

Quote:
FORMULA FOR ISLAM

One sick SOB with epilepsy, muhammed
+
subjugation and cruelty for women
+
Jealousy and hatred of the jews
+
Lust for world domination
+
=
Islam

4/5 of those apply to christianity as well.

Check the other thread I've just posted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How d'you know its him?

It was talking about this false prophet from mekka. Its pretty obvious who they are talking about.

Quote:
You know, in that brief period of time when you had actually got me convinced that your way of thinking was actually right, it felt the complete opposite.

Then I'm very sorry you feel that way but I have confidence you'll change your mind.

Quote:
You've seen a small part of it, a small part which is being magnified by people like yourself and the media, who want to give the image your trying to convince me into but any good muslim knows that what your saying is a load of concocted nonsense / nonsense based on 1/4 of what it really is.

I suppose that is true, but my dad has seen much more of islam and if you think Im anti-islamic, you really should meet my dad. Hell, you should meet some of these recent immigrants from Iran! They could tell you some stories...

Concocted nonsense?! Look, even if your right and only 1/4 of this is true, then damn! Why are you still a muslim?

Quote:
4/5 of those apply to christianity as well.

I see, you can't whitewash your religion so you attack other religions. You are entering a stage many psycologists call "denial." And no, 4/5 do not apply to christianity.

1. One sick SOB with epilepsy, muhammed - Muhammed is not a prophet in my religion. And if your refering to Jesus, he is the very model of a human being, with no flaws whatsoever (which really annoyed the Jewish authorities at the time because they couldn't conduct a smear campaign against him)

2. Subjugation and cruelty for women - Simply not true. There may have been some isolated incidents, but for the most part, women are given equal status with men. And men are not allowed to beat their wives, like in islam.

3. Jealousy and hatred of the Jews - It is true that Catholics (which I am not) in the past did such things but their reasons for doing so are scripturally unfounded, unlike in Islam where it says to "take neither Jew nor christian for your friends."

4. Lust for world domination - To christians, this will only happen by Yeshua's return, not by any means of mankind. So this really does not apply.

5. A whole bunch of uneducated nomads who actually believe him - This one applys least of all. Many of the early believers were very highly educated. Paul for instance was educated in some of the finest Roman schools and jewish synogogues. He even studied under the greatest Jewish mind of the time, Rabbi Gamaliel. And Nicodemus was part of the Sanhedrin, the educated elite of Israel.
anusiya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have confidence you'll change your mind
You know, you sound scarily like rhuan when you say that - he vowed that he would covert me to christianity some time (i told him to stuff it)

Quote:
I suppose that is true, but my dad has seen much more of islam
I am almost certain that your dad, being iranian, has seen next to nothing of the ahmadyat.

Quote:
Actually, I was referring to the germanic tribes just north of the roman empire. Ok, they never actually heard jesus (but imo the roman version of chrisitianity was not much better)

Quote:
I see, you can't whitewash your religion so you attack other religions. You are entering a stage many psycologists call "denial."
Oh, heck, Im not in denial! You ever seen me attack hinduism or zoroastrinism?

Quote:
Jealousy and hatred of the Jews - It is true that Catholics (which I am not) in the past did such things but their reasons for doing so are scripturally unfounded, unlike in Islam where it says to "take neither Jew nor christian for your friends."
Didnt you just say that the jews begin a ceremony that summons the antixrist or something?

btw, i just found this place: http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?http://www.gawaher.com/ and you can really knock yourself out cos theres a whole bunch of misguided people there! (its also one of the friendliest atmosphers ive ever seen on the internet, coming second to the ZBB)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You know, you sound scarily like rhuan when you say that - he vowed that he would covert me to christianity some time (i told him to stuff it)

Im not going to force you if thats what you think. It doesnt even have to be christianity, but I know your going to change your mind.

Quote:
I am almost certain that your dad, being iranian, has seen next to nothing of the ahmadyat.

I am almost certain that, being an amadiyyat, Islam has seen next to nothing of you, or you'd be dead.

Quote:
Actually, I was referring to the germanic tribes just north of the roman empire. Ok, they never actually heard jesus (but imo the roman version of chrisitianity was not much better)

True, but thats such a small part of christendom. I dont like the roman version of christianity either. I believe that when you take Jesus and apply him to any one specific culture,like the romans did, you get away from who he is. He is above all culture!

Quote:
Oh, heck, Im not in denial! You ever seen me attack hinduism or zoroastrinism?

No but you attack the Jews and Christians though. You are very selective in your attacks.

Quote:
Didnt you just say that the jews begin a ceremony that summons the antixrist or something?

That doesn't mean we hate them for it. The Jews had Jesus killed but we don't hate them for it. Jesus himself says that this has to be done. And if it has to be done, then there is nothing we can do about it. Besides we'd be fighting against God's will.

Quote:
btw, i just found this place: http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?http://www.gawaher.com/ and you can really knock yourself out cos theres a whole bunch of misguided people there! (its also one of the friendliest atmosphers ive ever seen on the internet, coming second to the ZBB)

Not only misguided but pretty naive too.
anusiya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Im not going to force you if thats what you think. It doesnt even have to be christianity, but I know your going to change your mind.

If I am going to change my mind it will actually be my conreligion im designing for a conworld which is actually so closely related to my own personal version of islam itd be like giving it a new name and thats it.

Hey, now that the name "islam" will hav gone, i wonder how many complaints you'll have against this conreligion?

Quote:
I am almost certain that, being an amadiyyat, Islam has seen next to nothing of you, or you'd be dead.

... ... true ... ....

Quote:
he Jews had Jesus killed but we don't hate them for it.

Or, perhaps you dont hate them because you never had any emotional ties with jesus. I mean, if the jews came, killed your dad, and then god said that it is part of his plan, you'd still probably hate those people who killed him (if you get wat i mean).

EDIT: 22/08/06:
Quote:
Not only misguided but pretty naive too

Why? Because its different to what you've been told? Who's to say its not you whos misguided?

Last edited by anusiya on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If I am going to change my mind it will actually be my conreligion im designing for a conworld which is actually so closely related to my own personal version of islam itd be like giving it a new name and thats it.

Hey, now that the name "islam" will hav gone, i wonder how many complaints you'll have against this conreligion?

Making up religions now, huh? I wonder how well that will work Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Or, perhaps you dont hate them because you never had any emotional ties with jesus.

I do have an emotional tie with Jesus. But just because he ascended doesn't mean hes gone. In fact you could say hes more alive than ever now.

Quote:
I mean, if the jews came, killed your dad, and then god said that it is part of his plan, you'd still probably hate those people who killed him (if you get wat i mean)

I might be angry but that doesn't mean I'd act on it. Jesus says its ok to be angry just dont let yourself do evil because of it. Besides theres nothing I or his disciples could do about it. It was preordained. Not even the angels of heaven could do anything to stop it.
anusiya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Making up religions now, huh? I wonder how well that will work Rolling Eyes
Its part of a conworld ... i mean, when you turn on the TV and you get crap llike "300 lebanese killed today" you cant help wanting to escape from it all ... and thats how I do it.

Quote:
I do have an emotional tie with Jesus.
I somehow doubt you have a relationship with jesus like the one you do with father.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Its part of a conworld ... i mean, when you turn on the TV and you get crap llike "300 lebanese killed today" you cant help wanting to escape from it all ... and thats how I do it.

That's the cowards way out. If you dont have what it takes to face reality, then I'm wasting my time.

Quote:
I somehow doubt you have a relationship with jesus like the one you do with father.

True, but I genuinely love Jesus. And yes it would be heartbreaking to watch the Jews kill him. But I wouldn't hate them for doing it. Its like Jesus said, "Father forgive them. They don't know what they're doing." And I understand that though it is terrible to watch, its what has to be done. Plus Jesus told his disciples well in advance what was going to happen, so they had plenty of time to prepare themselves emotionally for it. Although I don't thing anything could prepare me to watch my hero beaten and killed before my eyes. But in the end the world is better for it. The ransom is paid. And because of him, I am free from the bondage of sin. And that is why I'll never stop telling people about Jesus. I can never repay him for what he has done.

"Promise me...that you'll remember these scars of grace and remember I took your place... -Yeshua
anusiya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's the cowards way out.

Everything I do's the coward's way out, isnt it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Everything I do's the coward's way out, isnt it.

I didn't say everything. Hey, no one said this life was easy, but to run away and pretend its not happening is cowardly. I know thats what the Amahdiyya did, so I guess its kinda ingrained in your lifestyle. But I tell you, if it was me and my religion being persecuted in Pakistan, I'd take a stand on what I believe and if they wanted my life, they could have it. But before my life left my body, the Pakistanis would see my devotion. It would be my esteemed honor to die for Jesus' sake. Can you say the same for your Ahmad?

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He he ... take a stand, get the Pakistani armed forces at you ... suddenly you and your followers dont exist. Coming to UK / Germany / Spain / Canada / India (refugeeing) is, essentially part of the rules that we have concerning harsh governments - either tough it out or go elsewhere. Theres no point creating chaos (especially, if later, it gets labelled as islamic terrorism, which it would have, no doubt). If you're such a big fan of taking a stand for Christianity, well, Iran was here, but instead you / your father / whoever chose to leave and head to US. Doesnt sound to "take a stand"y, if you get what I mean.

Quote:
Can you say the same for your Ahmad?

Oh hell. I'm only human. And nothing unhuman is expected from me, so pretending that I would is just being silly. I mean, its only insticnt to put yourself first.

Quote:
the Pakistanis would see my devotion

I dont think they'd be able to at that range.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He he ... take a stand, get the Pakistani armed forces at you ... suddenly you and your followers dont exist.

That is the human way of thinking. Even Paul thought so. But because of him Christianity flourished. We flourish because in our suffering we show others our conviction. And by our conviction, we suffer for Jesus' namesake.

Quote:
Theres no point creating chaos (especially, if later, it gets labelled as islamic terrorism, which it would have, no doubt).

Who said anything about terrorism? I was talking about peacefully dying for what I believe in.

Quote:
If you're such a big fan of taking a stand for Christianity, well, Iran was here, but instead you / your father / whoever chose to leave and head to US. Doesnt sound to "take a stand"y, if you get what I mean.

I'm getting to that, be patient. There are already many christians suffering for their beliefs in Iran right now. My father came to america before the revolution to go to college here. Not becasue he was running away. And he'd like nothing more than to go back.

Quote:
Oh hell. I'm only human. And nothing unhuman is expected from me, so pretending that I would is just being silly. I mean, its only insticnt to put yourself first.

You consider it unhuman to put your beliefs first? You might be right, depending on your beliefs. My belief is that Yeshua comes first, he is my Lord, and I would gladly suffer for him.

Quote:
I dont think they'd be able to at that range.

You do realize I was speaking hypothetically. If I was in that situation, thats what I would do. But I'm not in that situation...yet. This is how chistianity spreads, not by wars or conquests, but by willingly putting ourselves in harms way so that our convictions speak for themselves. The Pakistani armed forces, the talibanis, Hezbollah, Al-qaida, all the muslim governments on earth don't scare me one bit because I've got Yeshua on my side and with him, all things are possible.

"I am with you always, even to the end of the world." -Jesus
Rhuan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anusiya, you seam to be implying that I have failed, and given up. Not a chance, there is a lot of live ahead of both of us, I will succeed yet.

Regarding everything else you've said, Cyrzian's covered most of it pretty well.

A point I'd like to raise, you say that christians don't have an emotional relationship with God, like we would have with our faher... To that all I can say is, there is a reason that the Lords prayer begins with the words "Our Father".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: