[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islam’s Brutalization of Baha’is in Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Islam’s Brutalization of Baha’is in Iran Reply with quote

Islam’s Brutalization of Baha’is in Iran

Islam, the “religion of peace,” is anything but peaceful, particularly when it comes to other religions. To the oppressive Islam, there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet—the seal of the prophets at that. Grudgingly, Islam barely tolerates people of the book—namely Jews and Christians—but no other faith is entitled to any fair treatment. In Iran, the force-imposed Islam finds it expedient to extend its limited tolerance to the original religion of the indigenous people—the Zoroastrians.

The terrible plight of the Baha’is in Iran is particularly heartwrenching, since they are the largest non-Muslims in the country and have, from day one, been severely brutalized by Muslims. The Baha’i Faith dates back to the middle of the 19th century when an Iranian nobleman, Baha’u’llah, founded the new faith as an independent religion—a very painful thorn in the side of a ruling vested clergy with a stranglehold on the masses.

The slaveholder, Islam, finds the Baha’i Faith a threat to its very existence, since many of the Baha’i teachings are anathema to that of Islamofascism—the favorite version of Islam. Below is a brief list that contrasts some of the two beliefs. Beliefs are impetus to action and when beliefs clash, people clash.

* The chosen people. Muslims believe that they are the chosen people of God and recognize no other system of belief as legitimate. Baha’is believe that all people are the chosen people of God—that there is only one God, one religion of God, and one people of God, the entire human race.

* Progressive Revelation. Muslims contend that Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets, that God sent his best and final messenger to mankind, and any other claimant is an imposter worthy of death. Baha’is believe that God has always sent his emissaries to educate humanity and shall do so in the future. They believe that Baha’u’llah is the latest in that line of prophets.

* Independent thinking. Blind imitation and obedience to any authority is anathema to Baha’is. Baha’is believe that the human mind and the gift of reason should guide the person in making decisions about all matters. To this end, they place a premium on education and independent investigation of truth. Baha’is consider the education of women as important as that of men, since women are the early teachers of children and can play their valuable part by being themselves educated. By contrast, Muslims look for to religious authorities for guidance and often deprive women of education and independent thinking.

In recognition of the importance of independent thinking, no one is born Baha’i. Once one is born to a Muslim, he is considered Muslim for life. If he decides to leave Islam, he is labeled apostate and, apostates are automatically condemned to death. The slaveholders are intent on keeping all their slaves as well as their issues. By contrast, every child born in a Baha’i family is required to make his own independent decision regarding whether or not he wishes to be a Baha’i. Freedom to choose and independent thinking are cherished values of the Baha’is, in stark contrast to that of Muslims.

* Harmony of religion and science. Baha’is believe that truth transcends all boundaries. Scientific and religious truth emanates from the same universal source. They are like the two sides of the same coin. To Baha’is, science and religion are as two wings of a bird that enable human flight toward the summit of its potential; that any religious belief that contradicts science is superstition. Muslims believe that their religious dogma, irrespective of its proven falsehood, is superior to that of science. The Muslims literally believe, for instance, that Muhammad unsheathed his sword and split the moon in half and many, many more scientifically-untenable views.

* Equality of men and women. Muslims hold the view, expressly stated in the Quran, that men are rulers over women. Baha’is fully reject this notion and subscribe to the unconditional equality of the two sexes. This Baha’i principle emancipates one half of humanity from the status of subservient domestic to that of a fully participating and self-actualized human. It undermines the heartless exploitation of women and demands that women be treated with all due respect under the law.

* Participatory decision-making. Islam, by its very nature, is patriarchal and authoritarian. Baha’is believe in the value of decision making through the practice of consultation—a process where everyone, irrespective of any and all considerations—has a voice in making decisions. This participatory decision-making principle abrogates a major prerogative of Islamic mullahs who have been the great beneficiaries of dictating matters to their liking and advantage. Also, at all levels of society, including the family, all affected members have the opportunity, even the responsibility, to make their views known without fear. Baha’i teachings clearly emphasize this commitment to a democratic decision-making in their scripture, “The shining spark of truth cometh forth only after the clash of differing opinions.”

* World-embracing outlook. Baha’is love their native countries, yet extend that same love to the entire planet and its people. Baha’is believe that love has no limit and need not have limits. One can love his country and love the world at the same time. This love of the world is frequently used as a pretense by the Islamofascists to accuse the Baha’is of Iran as traitors to their own homeland. It is for this reason that the present mullahs ruling of Iran falsely claim that the Baha’is are agents of the Zionist Israel and its American sponsor.

* Eradication of prejudice. Prejudice of any type is alien to the Baha'i Faith and severely undermines its pivotal principle of the oneness of humanity. Muslims are notorious when it comes to prejudice. Prejudice against others is thoroughly exploited by the Islamofascist. In contrast, Baha’i scriptures say, “…again, as to religious, racial, national and political bias: all these prejudices strike at the very root of human life; one and all they beget bloodshed, and the ruination of the world. So long as these prejudices survive, there will be continuous and fearsome wars.”

The above is a short treatment of some of the salient features of the two belief systems—one dating back some fourteen centuries and one of relatively recent origin. It is understandable that the intolerant defunct fascist Islam sees its death in a competing ideology vastly at odds with its barbaric tenets.

It is of further interest that the same land, Iran, which gave the world the magnificent religion of Zoroaster, once again has given birth to another religion of humanistic values.

We do not promote religion here. Yet, we feel that there are many religions practiced throughout the world, with beliefs and practices that are, by far, more human and humane than Islam.

We also feel for our long-suffering Baha’i compatriots in Iran. They have been savagely brutalized for over a century and a half through the demonic machinations of the despicable mullahs. They continue to pay dearly for their audacity to believe in human dignity. It is the duty of all free and enlightened humans to confront Islamofascism—the deathly ideology that is once again on a rampage; an ideology that is creeping out of its traditional zone of terror to the rest of the world; an ideology that holds the promise of destroying, in its path, all that is dear to enlightened humanity.
Amil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Challenge to All Muslims Reply with quote

Challenge to All Muslims

By: Amil Imani

Islam can justifiably be condemned as a barbaric ideology that has energized and continues to energize crimes against humanity. Islam belongs to a raft of doctrines such as Nazism, Fascism and Totalitarianisms of various stripes that promotes hate and violence against others. Despicable doctrines of hate and violence remain confined to their place under the "shameful" classification in libraries until people adopt them as their program of life. Hence, it is people who are guilty of bringing to life the dogmas of savagery.

In the same way that ignorance of the law does not constitute a valid defense, not bothering to find out about the true nature of Islamic precepts and practices and blindly doing Islam’s biddings constitutes inexcusable wrongdoing. Muslims, therefore, are indictable for subscribing to the Quran and committing themselves to carrying out its ruthless instructions at great harm to the non-subscribers.

A vast cadre of Islamic apologists, generally from the ranks of the well-pampered parasitic clergy, labor greatly at defending Islam and keeping the masses in servitude. In practice, these sheepdogs of Islam earn their very livelihood by devouring the sheep they herd.

The apologists cover a wide spectrum. On one extreme are the unrepentant and shameless bigots who adhere to and promote every provision of the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sunna. These robots pride themselves on being diehard obedient literal believers of Allah.

Then, there are those apologists who do their best to walk a tightrope. They skillfully straddle a zone with one foot in the Islamic muck and the other out. These illusionists—the smoke and mirror artists—are masters of double-speak and are very difficult to pin down. Yet, they are most effective in their work. They manage, through their clever tactics of half truth-half lies to keep the faithful in line and fool the gullible non-Muslims.

And then there are the sheep—the rank and file Muslims. They are indictable because they are the ones who keep Islam alive by feeding and supporting it. It is this rank that supplies the Islamic foot-soldiers—those servants of the All Kind and All Merciful Allah who do not have a grain of kindness or mercy in their dark hearts. These easily programmable robots detonate explosive vests not just to kill the kafirs, but to kill even other Muslims. They slaughter innocent kidnapped people as cheerily as they slash a lamb’s throat. With exhortation passages from the Quran pasted on the wall of their slaughterhouse, they shamelessly fire their Ketusha rockets, not at the military but directly at the civilian population.

Are all Muslims the leeching clergy, or actively involved in terrorism and included in the blanket indictment, you say?

The fact is that being a Muslim is a clear admission of wrongdoing, the extent of which depends on the degree of a person’s Muslim-ness. If he is only no Muslim and does not practice Islam, then he is, at the very least, guilty of hypocrisy. If he is somewhat of a Muslim by tithing, from time to time, following the ranting of the local mullah or imam, and swallowing whole the pronouncements of the high divines, then he is guilty of significantly contributing to the evildoings of Islam.

Lastly, there are those Muslims who simply lack the courage to leave Islam and exercise their gift of humanness. They are the pathetic crowd guilty of remaining in the fold of tyranny and withholding support from the forces of liberty and human dignity. Also, to use an old cliché, if a person is not part of the solution, he is part of the problem. Islam is indeed a huge problem.

Some Muslims have objected to my taking Islam to task and not addressing the atrocities of others, both in the past and in the present. I do not see myself as an ombudsman for mankind, commissioned either by God or self-appointed. I am not egoistical enough to see myself as a universal arbiter of all wrongdoings. I, however, unreservedly condemn all genocides, religiously-based or otherwise, and all wrongs visited upon any individual or people irrespective of time, place and any other considerations.

My focus is Islam, because I, my people and my native country, Iran, have been victimized by a primitive alien ideology for far too long. Having witnessed first-hand the horrors and indignity that Islamofascim visits on people it subjugates, I have taken it upon myself to do my part in defeating this ideology of oppression, hate and violence.

I enjoy and deeply cherish the liberty that America has generously afforded me, enabling me to raise a cry from the heart regarding the tragic plight of millions of Iranian victims—my compatriots who dare not speak against the wicked mullahs and their mercenaries.

I am a voice of tens of thousands of Iran’s best children, many of them literally children, who have been imprisoned, brutally tortured, shamelessly raped and viciously slaughtered by Allah’s beasts presently ruling Iran.

The heartless religionists of Allah have plundered and continue to plunder the people’s vast oil income, fill their bottomless pockets with the ill-begotten funds, and finance adventurism in Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine and anywhere and everywhere they find willing clientele.

In the meantime, over the past three decades of their Islam-authorized dastardly theocracy they have driven masses of the Iranian people to abject poverty. They have created a culture of nihilism and despair that has spawned one of the world’s most drug-addicted societies and, have compelled a great many women to sell their bodies in order to survive.

It is, so, I find it both my sacred duty and inalienable right to indict Muslims as either criminals themselves or accessories to the crimes, seek justice for my people, and warn others of the dangers of Islamofascim in all its forms.

I challenge all Muslims to abandon the demonic cult of Muhammad and join forces of liberty and justice of free people with no turbaned masters or masters of any kind.

It is a crime to remain silent in the face of evil, it is said. Thus, I am speaking up and urging other good men and women to raise their resonant voices while they can before they are brutally silenced by the ever-creeping Islamofascism.

Amil Imani is an Iranian-born American citizen and pro-democracy activist residing in the United States of America. Imani is a columnist, literary translator, novelist and an essayist who has been writing and speaking out for the struggling people of his native land, Iran. He maintains a website at http://amilimani.com/index/
Amil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Security Guarantees for Iran’s Mullahs Reply with quote

Security Guarantees for Iran’s Mullahs
By: Amil Imani

In dealing with the mullahs ruling Iran, what you see is not what you get, and what you hear is not what they mean. Transparency and honesty are not their strong suit. So, we need a first-rate sleuth to see through their smoke-and-mirrors, as well as beyond their twisted tongues into their warped brains.

Who else but Sherlock Holmes can be our man to tell us what the mullahs really want?

The fact of the matter, as far as we can tell, is that the mullahs are waving a big menacing stick over the world’s head—their nuclear program and its ramifications.

The mullahs, however, say to the world (if you are ever foolish enough to trust the word of a people whose religion not only officially condones but recommends taggyeh—lying—to achieve a higher purpose) they promise, on their Boy Scout’s honor, to limit their nuclear activity to peaceful endeavors under the United Nation’s watchdog.

From its past performance, rather its absence of performance, we know that the UN watchdog is a true disgrace to dogs, since all it does is eat, sleep and look the other way. Furthermore, the dog has no teeth. The vet had to pull all its teeth before the dog became acceptable to the crafty cats that constitute the UN itself.

In return for their promise that you cannot even sell at 100% discount, the mullahs demand that the world—led by the Big Dog, the United States of America, and the lesser dogs, the Europeans— give them iron-clad security guarantees.

The bargain that the Allah-fearing and peace-loving mullahs offer makes even the shrewdest Yankee trader strictly amateurish by comparison, one suspects.

“What is the problem? What do the mullahs mean by ‘security guarantees,’ Holmes?” asks Dr. Watson.

“Simplicity itself, Watson,” answers Sherlock Holmes. “But first, as an exercise in detection, give me your own surmise on the matter. Do the mullahs want security guarantees to guard against the U.S. military attack, the rabid Saddam who might break out of his cage in Baghdad and bite them, or the Emirs of the Gulf States who are happily, immersed up to their headgear, frolicking in their harems?” The master asks his pupil.

“Breathlessly, Holmes, I await your never-erring elucidation of the enigma,” says Holmes’ always-at-sea sidekick.

“Well then. We can safely rule out Saddam. He has lost all his bites, the murderous gang of Tikriti killers known as the Republican Guard, and he is safely caged in Baghdad. He is paraded periodically to his trial and displayed on television for all the Iraqis who had suffered under his rule to get even with him by spitting on his image. An aside, my dear Watson, have you noticed that the Arabs have this nasty habit of spitting at anyone or anything they dislike? So, that rules out Saddam, do you agree Watson?” pontificates the master.

“I do,” says Watson.

“As for the Emirs and Sheiks posing security threats to the mullahs, we hardly need to take that possibility seriously. These parasites with their immense petrodollars are busy having a blast. They may be dumb, but they are not stupid. They hardly want to mess around with the rabid turbaned zealots across the gulf. They smugly feel safe, at least for now. And ‘now’ is the operative word for them. They worry about ‘later,’ later. Life is too short, they surmise; they have little faith in Allah’s promised paradise with all the virgins; and, they are busy making the most of the paradise they have on earth. Also, they are comforted in the knowledge that the Big Dog, also known as the Great Satan in some circles, is on the job with its huge force of armed to the teeth fighters protecting them so he can continue feeding his habit—imbibing oil. So, the Emirs keep pumping oil, frolic, and let the Big Dog do the worrying while they do what they really like to do,” explains Holmes, takes a long drag on his pipe, stares at the overhead rings of smoke, and says no more, to Watson’s consternation.

“Holmes, you did not complete your explanation, I dare say. Would you also explain the role of the E3, the European Three, in this melodrama,” Watson whines.

“Patience ,Watson, patience. Well then. The E3 dogs have interjected themselves into the squabble. They have taken a page from the Emirs’ Machiavellian Book of Statesmanship by pretending to be honest brokers while letting the Americans bleed both blood as well as money. The E3 feel that the more the Big Dog is busy fighting, the less it can eat and more is left for them,” says the great man.

“Yes?” says Watson.

“As for the Big Dog going after the mullahs, it is completely out of the question. Even George’s most loyal sidekick, our boy Tony, is opposed to it. The Iraq misadventure has hopefully taught them an old lesson they seem to have had difficulty learning. The lesson is that it is a terrible mistake to go half way across the world and invade a country, unless you are able and willing to bulldoze the whole thing from one end to the other, with all the people bar none buried under the rubbles. Recent military undertakings have been, by-and-large, busts—in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and even Afghanistan where the indigenous people seem largely supportive of the effort,” says Holmes.

“Holmes, with all due respect, you are taxing my patience. Please spell it out without going on a great detour. Since you have eliminated all the suspects, then why is it that the mullahs want security guarantees from the world powers and why are they so insistent upon it?” Watson demands.

“The ever-conniving mullahs dread the Iranian people. Granted that a small percentage of Iranians, known as the 3Fs—fools, fanatics and frauds—support the mullahs. No totalitarian rule can survive without a segment of the population, for one reason or another, supporting it. Yet, time is not on the side of the mullahs. By their mismanagement, thievery and oppression of the masses, they have created explosive internal conditions. Any significant support of the presently splintered Iranian oppositions will be the tipping point—a tipping point that would assuredly topple the mullahs,” says Holmes, and rewards himself with another long drag on his pipe.

“So, the mullahs want the powers that be, led by the Big Dog, to lend no support of any kind, moral or material, to the Iranian people?” asks Watson.

“Yes, Watson, that’s their life insurance. The mullahs like their lifestyle and want to bequeath it to their children. They are also long-term planners. They have maniacal messianic delusions of some day ruling the world. Presently, they will do all they can to imprison and kill with impunity the internal opposition, and want the rest of the world to keep its nose out of their “family” business. In the meantime, they will with greater peace of mind pursue their quest for the nuclear bomb, by hook or crook, and keep the fat UN watchdog happily in a slumberous state by throwing it a bone or two from time to time,” concludes the master sleuth.

“Holmes, that’s a cynical view of the world, I say,” pipes up Watson.

“It is a cynical world, my dear Watson,” retorts the master.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5802
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: