[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God Help Us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omidvaur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: God Help Us Reply with quote

Updated: 3:57 a.m. PT Jan 7, 2007

LONDON - A British newspaper reported Sunday that Israel has drafted plans to strike as many as three targets in Iran with low-yield nuclear weapons, aiming to halt Tehran’s uranium enrichment program. The Israeli Foreign Ministry denied the report.

Citing multiple unidentified Israeli military sources, The Sunday Times said the proposals involved using so-called “bunker-buster” nuclear weapons to attack nuclear facilities at three sites south of the Iranian capital.

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert’s office said it would not respond to the claim. “We don’t respond to publications in the Sunday Times,” said Miri Eisin, Olmert’s spokeswoman.

As reported on MSNBC and Associate Press
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

If it happens then Iran will announce full scale war against Israel.

In fact, Islamic Rip-off is doing its all to get Israel commit to such mistake.
Omidvaur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Iranian diplomats Arrested in Irbil Reply with quote

Hello:
I was wondering if the arrests in Irbil can be construed as declaration of war by USA as Islamic Republic is suggesting. The timing of such event by the US Marines was pretty peculiar to say the least.[/i]
Oldman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Yes, it can be a declaration however Islamic Rip-off did occupy US embassy in Iran too.

Having said this, there have been many occasions that foreign embassies have been targeted in ways that a war declaration is just under international law but most of the time it has not lead into a full fletch war.

I doubt if Islamic Rip-off would declare war as they always want to show that they are the under-dog!! The case and point, Iraq for 8 years.

Timing!!! You bet, I was wondering about it too. It seems that it took place when Bush was talking about his plan for Iraq!!!

I have to point out that Iranians seem to be more of the type to pull such Mission Impossible of timing, anniversary, Aashoora.

Western style is more focused on getting the job done right rather make it timing or date-wise meaningful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: