[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

American Muslim Speaks Out Against Tyranny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeachESL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: American Muslim Speaks Out Against Tyranny Reply with quote

Reading this gives me hope!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36416
Azadeh.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

From what I have learned about true Muslims in my own country, any good gesture from them will be nothing but a sham to further their own sick and twisted causes. People born in Muslim families are called Muslims by Westerners. They call themsleves Muslims because this is what they are used to. But I tell you, from what I have learned in my own country, a true Muslim would never ever be a real freedom-lover and democratic. These people aren't true Muslims. They are real human beings who want nothing more than freedom and progression for their countries and their people.

If you want to hear the view of the real Muslims (not cultural Muslims), listen to these people:

Quote:
However, it is troubling to this American of Arab and Muslim heritage that so-called "advocacy groups" like the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Islamic Society of North America, Council on American-Islamic Relations, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, Muslim Students Association, and the Arab-American Institute have proved to be less than forthcoming in their support of the capture of a man who single-handedly was responsible for the gassing, torture, murder and wrongful imprisonment of over a million Muslims.

The cold unfeeling silence of these Islamist front groups is deafening – their refusal to take the lead in condemning Saddam was morally repugnant. Such groups issued public statements much like that of CAIR, which while perfunctorily stating that they (ostensibly) supported the capture of the tyrant, they remained steadfast in their opposition to the coalition forces going into Iraq to do so in the first place.

This strand of Orwellian doublespeak is obviously intended to shield these Islamist front groups from public criticism while at the same time giving them room to stick to their virulent agenda of obstructing religious and political reform in the Arab and Muslim world.

Groups like CAIR and the MSA seem more inclined to support the liberation of convicted murderers like H Rap Brown and Mumia Abu Jamal than the imprisonment of mass murders like Saddam. This is a grave disservice to the memory of the scores of Muslims, Assyrians, Jews and Arabs slaughtered by Saddam's regime and to the millions more of Muslims and Iraqi-Americans living here who rightly desire a better world for their brethren overseas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: