[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NYC Persian Parade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: NYC Persian Parade Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

I participated in 4th NYC Persian Parade and represented Persian Gulf Forever for the third time.

The Persian Gulf float included a banner showing map of Iran depicted with our flag and the symbol in the center. This year, Persian Gulf Forever in support of Passargad’s eminent demise at the hands of Mullahs, included the phrase “SAVE PASSARGAD” to the phrase “Persian Gulf Forever”.

The banner of map included the phrase “SAVE PASSARGAD” at top and “Persian Gulf Forever” below it.

The float’s main attraction was the flag with huge size of 30’ (10m) by 50’ (~16.5m) that covered the entire width of Madison Avenue. It was carried by crew of 10 who all had red jacket with Persian Gulf Forever emblem.

It was a great time and pleasure to have the sponsorship of WWW.IRANBBB.ORG for this year. A big thanks goes to them, something that Iranian.com tried to hide!!!! What a joke this Iranian site is becoming!!!! (Another issue).

BTW, you all must have heard by now that there were two Persian Parades!!! One included some questionable characters and some very good people (obviously did not know better!!).

The one that Persian Gulf Forever participated included Mr. Parviz Sayad. I do believe that says a lot by itself. After the parade he came to me and we shook hands with him. I expressed my love for his pen more than his SAMAD character (if you do not know about this then I encourage you to seek his books and articles to see what I mean by his “penmanship”). He expressed his gratitude for the job I have done for Persian Gulf and was very impressed by the flag. You see the symbol was not a simple graphic but it was sown on it.

It was great fun and as I said, an honor to represent Persian Gulf Forever for the third time at NYC Persian Parade.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Thanks for posting photos.

As you can see, Iranina.com owner who used work for IRNA and BBC now is at it again.

He took the photos that belong to the IRANIAN group but left the ones from th ARAB LOVERS (amirahamdi's group).

In addition, this Mullahzaadeh, also showed Persian Gulf float without the sponser's name which is on IRANBBB.ORG.

In fact, you may beable to see the clip of the parade on IRANBBB.ORG
Oldman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Our video clip is up and ready for your viewing at http://iranbbb.org/norouz_newyork.php
espandyar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lift my hat for all of you people who orginized and participated in this event.

Oldman Jan I will forward the video to the MPG webmaster and have it on our site as well.

Payande IRAN
Oldman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood Espandyar Jaan:

It belongs to ALL Iranians.

BTW, why don't you ask MPG to have a link to IRANBBB.org

It is s great site and it is becoming much more effective than the rest.

The web admin is a lady named Farahnaz in Germany and boy she works hard.

Radio Israel has used this site's news and interviews. That is a very high mark for this site in my opinion.
espandyar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorood Oldman Jan

Our link policy states that link exhange must be mutal, I checked Iranbbb and they have our site already listed so I guess there should not be any problems to link their site as well.

I will send a request for the link as well.

Payande IRAN
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman wrote:
Ba dorood:

Our video clip is up and ready for your viewing at http://iranbbb.org/norouz_newyork.php

Dear Oldman,
Would you please consider to upload this nice video clip to Google or youtube for better access from Iran .....
Regards,
Cyrus
Oldman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood Cyrus Jaan:

I will ask for it.
espandyar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman Jan
Both links are now on the MPG websites!

http://www.marzeporgohar.org/index.php?l=2&cat=30&scat=56&artid=1200

http://www.marzeporgohar.org/index.php?l=1&cat=23&scat=106&artid=1203

Payande IRAN
Oldman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Pad yourselves on the back.

I received a great copy from the organizers in a DVD format. The cover is a picture of the flag and it appears as the center-piece of the parade.

It was simply magnificent. We really do have a beautiful flag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: