[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protest Antarinejad's US trip & party on Sept 23rd!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: September 25 Rally to protest U.S. religious leaders honorin Reply with quote

stopahmadinejadrally wrote:

Source:
http://stopahmadinejadrally.wordpress.com/

September 25 Rally to protest U.S. religious leaders honoring AHMADINEJAD at NYC Hyatt Hotel

Join us to raise your voice of conscience against religious appeasers of tyrant Ahmadinejad!

Must Click Visit Source For More Details NOW

On Thursday, Sept 25, at 6pm in New York City at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, The American Friends Service Committee, Mennonite Central Committee, Quaker UN Office, Religions for Peace, and the World Council of Churches-UN Liaison Office will be honoring Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at an Iftar (dinner to break the day’s Ramadan fast). Other organizations, political leaders and media have also been invited. Read the Text of the Invitation.

These religious leaders are about to betray their brethren across all religions, parties, and countries by honoring the tyrannical regime of Ahmadinejad and the Iranian mullahs of this terrorist state.

Organizations are joining the rally wrote:

Organizations are joining the rally every hour, so we’ll update this periodically through the next days through the afternoon of September 25.

As of 8:00 a.m. Thursday September 25, the following organizations are participating in the rally to protest the Hyatt event with Ahmadinejad. This coalition is unprecedented in its breadth and in the variety of organizations joining together to oppose the dire threat of Ahmadinejad and the Mullahs’ tyrannical regime.

Women United/Code Red

911 Families
ACT for America
Alliance of Iranian Women
AMCHA
American Center for Law and Justice
American Center for Democracy
American Islamic Forum for Democracy
American Maronite Union
Americans for a Safe Israel
American Values
Arabs for Israel
Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
Center for Security Policy
Christian Solidarity International
Christians United For Israel
Coalition for the Defense of Human Rights
Committee on the Present Danger
Concerned Women for America
Jeffrey Ballabon, Coordinating Council on Jerusalem
Council for a Democratic Iran
Council of Jewish Émigré Community Organizations
Endowment for Middle East Truth
Eye on the U.N.
Family Security Matters
Foundation for Defense of Democracy
Fuel for Truth
Glenn Richter, Founder Student Struggle for Soviet Jewry
Guardian Angels
Dov Hikind, New York Assembly
Institute for Religion and Democracy
International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem
International Christian Union
Aryeh Eldad, Israeli Knesset
Jerusalem Reclamation Project
Jewish Action Alliance
Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs
Jewish Political Education Foundation
Jihadwatch
Rory Lancman, New York State Assembly
Log Cabin Republicans of New York City
New York Chapter, Gathering of Eagles
Open Doors USA
Phyllis Chesler, author
Rabbi Zev Friedman, Rambam Mesivta high school
Rabbi Joseph Potasnik
StandWithUs
Stop Shariah Now
Sudan Freedom Walk
The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention
Traditional Values Coalition
United American Committee
David Weprin, New York City Council
Jeffrey Wiesenfeld, Trustee CUNY
Women’s Freedom Movement of Pakistan
World Committee for the Land of Israel
Zionist Organization of America

Free Iran Activists Are Protesting CNN's Larry King Interview Based On These Petitions and Facts ... wrote:

Ignored BY UN and USA Government
[b]Petition 11: Demanding To Prevent Terrorist Master Mahmood Ahmadinejad From Entering U.S.A. to Attend the UN General Assembly in New York in September[Majles Shora Hambastegi]

Petition 12: Expelling Envoys to the United Nations of the Islamic Republic[Majles Shora Hambastegi]

PETITION 13: Protesting Terrorist Ahmadinejad's Trip To U.S.A[SOSIRAN]

PETITION 18: Denouncing Ahmadinejad's U.N. Visit[Roxanne Ganji]

blank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I am wrong, however, in the above list the only Iranian group that I see is: Alliance of Iranian Women
any other Iranian groups joining in this rally?
blank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Toofaan wrote:
I was watching the CBS video that you posted above and to me it is amazing that there seem to be a deliberate attempt to put Israeli identity on the protest in which many Iranians have participated. There is absolutely no sign of Iranians in this video and you see many Israeli flags! And there is absolutely no mention of Iranians being present in demo against Ahmadinejad! Is this just a mere ignorance or a simple mistake? From what I have seen in the past and the way that western media has overlooked any previous protest by Iranians both inside and outside the country, I do not believe this is anything but calculated treatment of Iranian people's activities agaisnt the system which has been imposed on them through deceit and with the help of propaganda by same medias which ignore Iranians today. Iranian people should realize this fact that, not only they are alone against the evil regime but also there are others who covertly work against them while pretending to be their friends! History has the proof for that.

Dear Toofan:
As far as I know the media has never been on the Iranian side, maybe because there is not enough money in it!
The only thing we can do is to provide our own video tapes by going to these demonstrations, tape them and send the videos to different news network & ask them to show the tape on their news hour, they most likely won't, but we have to try. Also put them on You-tube so the whole world can see it.
Something else I noticed with this demonstration, it doesn't show on the link; I thought there will be blown up pictures of these children i.e. Behnam Zaare & others with placards writing on them, the Iranian regime has killed these children and continues to kill women & children. In a demonstration the signs are very important.I also ask myself could someone have purchased Behnam and other childrens' lives...since in Iran with money you can buy people...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDw37nK2WKs&feature=email

I hope they will have placards & signs of women and children killed by iri in this rally, and a good video camera...
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Mr. King Never Asked... By Amil Imani Reply with quote

Amil Imani wrote:

Mr. King Never Asked...
By Amil Imani

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/mr_king_never_asked.html

CNN's king of the talk-show hosts and the icon of one of the major television networks, Larry King, hosted an interview on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 with the devil himself. Many Iranians felt completely betrayed by Mr. King's line of questioning. They felt that Mr. King was missing key questions. I am not advocating a hostile interview here, but how could Mr. King allow Ahmadinejad to easily dance away. It seemed he was deliberately making Ahmadinejad look and act like a human being.

* Mr. King never asked about an Islamic regime that has savagely beaten and hauled to its dungeons of torture and death over a thousand of the tens of thousands of teachers who last year gathered in front of the parliament requesting nothing more than their back pay and living wages.

* He never asked why they have directed systematic genocidal measures against all non-Shi'a religious minorities, with Baha'is as their prime target. They arrest some Christians -- whom even their Quran calls "People of the Book" -- for observing Christmas.

* He never asked why they have implemented barbaric practices of stoning, hanging and amputations for those who are convicted of crimes in their kangaroo courts without any due process. They even imprison those few lawyers who rise in the defense of the innocent.

* He never asked why they have plundered, mismanaged and doled out Iran's national wealth with the result that the great majority of the people are living in poverty. They have forced the Iranian women into prostitution to survive or simply are sold as sex slaves in Persian Gulf states.

* He never asked why they spend a fortune on the nuclear program that they claim is only aimed for peaceful purposes, while turning Iran into little more than a gas station nation, with its precious oil wealth squandered and its facilities on the verge of collapse through neglect. They have created a suffocating social atmosphere that has driven masses of the people to the use of hard drugs as a way of numbing their pain.

* He never asked why they look far and wide to support any and all terrorists. The Islamic Republic's delusional theology mandates the creation of horrific conditions in the world so that the Hidden Imam is compelled to appear and establish his rule.

* He never asked why they spared no efforts at sabotaging any settlement between the Palestinians and Israelis. They arm and train all Palestinian factions such as Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and any and all that come.

* He never asked why they direct similar criminal schemes on their eastern flank, in Afghanistan. They consider any democratic system as the enemy of Islamofascism, and rightfully so. They have worked ceaselessly to expand Iran's stolen funds, and do all they can in support of Shi'a co-fascists Hezbollah in Lebanon.

The Islamic Republic's hands are dripping with the blood of thousands of Iraqis, victims of its bloodthirsty kin mercenaries aiming to kill a budding democracy in Iraq next door. They have supplied and continue to supply their mercenaries with armor-piercing projectiles for killing and maiming the coalition forces in Iraq. They are cowardly killing by proxy, using these roadside-planted bombs that have taken the lives of hundreds of Americans.

A final quote from the Ayatollah Khomeini, the founding father of the Islamic Revolution, should suffice since his words are still considered authoritative in Iran, and Ahmadinejad has been following his mentor's words and deeds since Khomeini hijacked a peaceful and civilized nation:

"We do not worship Iran, we worship Allah. For patriotism is another name for paganism. I say let this land [Iran] burn. I say let this land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world."

Could Mr. King asked a more probing question than how many children he has and what is his stand on homosexuality? What a colossal parody!

ActivistChat wrote:

King Of Talk or King Of Shame?

Larry King could have invited Prince Reza Pahlavi or other members of opposition to Islamist Taazi Invaders and Occupiers of Iran and give them equal time ....

Larry King can not recover from the biggest shame of appeasing Top Taazi Thug in his past 50 years career and should resign NOW...

"To sin by silence, when we should protest, Makes cowards out of men." Ella Wheeler Wilcox (November 5, 1850 -- October 30, 1919)

"Injustice anywhere is threat to justice everywhere," Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. warned us. Silence, complacency and indifference invariably play into the hands and schemes of tyrants.

We are also reminded by Albert Einstein, "The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Ambassador Hakimi wrote:

Dears,
Our well know compatriot is written an article concerning the sham interview of Mr. Lary King of CNN with the so-called President of IRI, Ahmadinejad.Please go to the attachment one & read the article printed in American Thinker in English.Attached also are two files (2 & 3) translation of the same article in Persian, in two formats, Microsofr Word (2) & PDF (3) of the same translation.We have to congradulate & encourage Mr. Imani for his cease less patriotic strugle & efort.

Hashem

Protesting Against Mr. LARRY King Interview with Ahmadinejad
Ambassador Hakimi wrote:

Mr. LARRY King,

With due respect you made a fool out of yourself as well as LISTENRS THE WAY YOU SHEEPISHLY HANDELED AHMADINEJAD! Forgetting all historical & contemporary facts!!!

My congradulations to CNN & you, Mr. Larry King.

H. Hakimi,

Oslo - Norway

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

CNN wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/09/24/lkl.ahmadinejad.speaks.cnn

CNN Video Of Top Taazi Thug Invaders and Occupiers Mahmoud Ahmadinejad talks with CNN's Larry King about nuclear arms, the Iraq war and much more.

Free Iran Activists Are Protesting CNN's Larry King Interview Based On These Petitions and Facts ... wrote:

Ignored BY UN and USA Government
[b]Petition 11: Demanding To Prevent Terrorist Master Mahmood Ahmadinejad From Entering U.S.A. to Attend the UN General Assembly in New York in September[Majles Shora Hambastegi]

Petition 12: Expelling Envoys to the United Nations of the Islamic Republic[Majles Shora Hambastegi]

PETITION 13: Protesting Terrorist Ahmadinejad's Trip To U.S.A[SOSIRAN]

PETITION 18: Denouncing Ahmadinejad's U.N. Visit[Roxanne Ganji]

Petition 64: NO to Islamic Regime of Iran [Shaheam Homayoun]

Quote:

Reza wrote:

A missed opportunity by the American media.
Iran's top thug, President Meymoon Ahmaghinejad was in USA for
3 days. He was invited to speak in Colombia University , He was given
a platform for the third successive year to speak at the UN General
assembly. He was interviewed left, right and centre by the media and
they missed the opportunity to ask this serial murder some vital questions.

Why no one in the US media ask the following ten questions from President Meymoon Ahmaghinejad?

1- Why is he referred to in Iran as "the Terminator"? (Tir Khalaass Kesh)?

2- How many people has he executed as a revolutionary Guard in
Mullahs prisons since 1979? Hundreds or thousands?

3- Was he a hostage taker and interrogator in 1979?

4- If the Palestinians are the victims of some aggression, why should the
people of Iran have to pay for it?

5- Why, Satellite, Internet and free press does not exist in Iran ?

6- Why his so-called national Police or the hoodies continue to beat the
students on almost daily basis? Why women are terrorised in Iran ?

7- How many more years of executions, stoning to death, hanging on
cranes and amputating of body parts, eye extractions, political murders, reparation of the people of Iran should be expected by his pro-terrorist regime in Iran ?

8- If the Mullahs are sure of their popularity, why not allow a referendum
on the future form of Government in Iran ?

9- How can the poor people of Iran benefit by spending billions of Iranian
petro-dollars on creating and supporting terrorist networks such as
Hezbollah, Hammas, Al-Mahdi, Al-Badr and others?

10- If he denies his regime has been behind terror actions around the
world, can he come out with facts to counter all such allegations?

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Retired Iranian Army Col To FoxNews Reply with quote

Col (Ret) Mahmoud Sabouri Yazdi wrote:

Attention Dear Mr. Sean Hannity: Hannity's America program on Sunday night September the 28th { Mr. Bob Beck } See The attachment thanks بادرود و سپاس از توجه جناب سرهنگ صبوری گرامی ، پاینده ایران ، شرم و ننگ بر جمهوری اسلامی ، شهریار فتحی با درود و احترام

گفت این نامه را برای فاکس نیوز و آقای Hannity’s America در پاسخ سخن نابجای آقای باب بک که دیشب در برنامه

فرستادم اگر صلاح میدانید به لیست خود و نشریات و تلویزیون های ایرانی و غیر ایرانی بفرستید تا پیگیری کنند Hannity

محمود صبوری یزدی

Dear Mr. Sean Hannity:

In your Hannity's America program on Sunday night September the 28th at about 10 minutes after 9 PM, Mr. Bob Beck said “if he meets with AhmadiNejad he will tell him that he would wipe Iran off the map of the world if AhmadiNejad wants to wipe Israel off the map.”

As an Iranian American, As a Retired Iranian Army Col, as the Intelligence Liaison Officer between Imperial Iranian and United State Armed Forces before Iranian Revolution, as a person who believes that Islamic Republic Regime of Iran is the source of most troubles and terrorism in the Middle East and the world, I strongly believe that it is the Islamic Republic Regime of Iran that must be wiped off the map not Iran thus in the strongest words I protest Mr. Beck's comments and demand an apology to the Iranian people.

For Mr. Beck’s knowledge I shall say that Iranian people are one of the best friends that Americans have’ they do not deserve to be wiped off the map nor any body on the right mind shall demand to wipe a NATION OF 7000 YEAR OF CAULTURE AND HISTORY, A NATION WHOES “SIROUS THE GREAT” FREED THE JEWS, A NATION WHO IS THE MOTHER OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD be wiped off the map.

For Mr. Beck’s knowledge I shall say it is the Islamic regime of Iran who is the enemy of not only America, the West, the Middle East and the whole civilized world but specially the biggest enemy of The Great Iranian People.

And oh by the way this destructive regime hijacked Iran and came to power during the presidency of Mr. Carter a Democrat president and if Mr. Obama is to be elected the history will be repeated and this regime and as the results the terrorism will become stronger by ten folds.

If Mr. Obama or anybody else for that matter, thinks that he/she will be able to successfully negotiate with a regime whose very existence and goal is based on destruction and terrorism, I assure you that he/she is wrong because the only outcome of such a so called negotiation will be legitimizing that destructive regime, disarming the opponents of that terrorist regime including 95% of the Iranian people who are opposed to that regime, and will strengthen the terrorism by ten folds. Should this wishful thinking be put in practiced the world will be in deep chaos, the free and civilized world will greatly regret, and the civilized population of the world would have to pay a great price for this unacceptable mistake?

Should there be any questions in this regard I will be glad to answer.

Respectfully Yours

Col (Ret) Mahmoud Sabouri Yazdi

703 624 3304
blank

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
blank wrote:
Toofaan wrote:
I was watching the CBS video that you posted above and to me it is amazing that there seem to be a deliberate attempt to put Israeli identity on the protest in which many Iranians have participated. There is absolutely no sign of Iranians in this video and you see many Israeli flags! And there is absolutely no mention of Iranians being present in demo against Ahmadinejad! Is this just a mere ignorance or a simple mistake? From what I have seen in the past and the way that western media has overlooked any previous protest by Iranians both inside and outside the country, I do not believe this is anything but calculated treatment of Iranian people's activities agaisnt the system which has been imposed on them through deceit and with the help of propaganda by same medias which ignore Iranians today. Iranian people should realize this fact that, not only they are alone against the evil regime but also there are others who covertly work against them while pretending to be their friends! History has the proof for that.

Dear Toofan:
As far as I know the media has never been on the Iranian side, maybe because there is not enough money in it!
The only thing we can do is to provide our own video tapes by going to these demonstrations, tape them and send the videos to different news network & ask them to show the tape on their news hour, they most likely won't, but we have to try. Also put them on You-tube so the whole world can see it.
Something else I noticed with this demonstration, it doesn't show on the link; I thought there will be blown up pictures of these children i.e. Behnam Zaare & others with placards writing on them, the Iranian regime has killed these children and continues to kill women & children. In a demonstration the signs are very important.I also ask myself could someone have purchased Behnam and other childrens' lives...since in Iran with money you can buy people...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDw37nK2WKs&feature=email

I hope they will have placards & signs of women and children killed by iri in this rally, and a good video camera...

Wall of Shame in front of the UN. & Nazanin Speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOsozfVI2KE&feature=email

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-1Cpwz2sU&feature=email
blank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures of children that are facing death or have already been killed by the Taazi occupiers regime in Iran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud0xYFtsZXQ&feature=email
blank

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Representatives of Western countries walking out on Antarinejad's speech during conference on Racism!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hlxvMYu28Y&feature=email

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e96H7tQeypc&feature=email
blank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... It is funny the article says, Antarinejad was originally Jewish!
Sounds like another dictator= Hitler

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html#

Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.

By Damien McElroy and Ahmad Vahdat
Published: 7:30AM BST 03 Oct 2009

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.

The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad's birthplace, and the name derives from "weaver of the Sabour", the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran's Ministry of the Interior.

Experts last night suggested Mr Ahmadinejad's track record for hate-filled attacks on Jews could be an overcompensation to hide his past.

Ali Nourizadeh, of the Centre for Arab and Iranian Studies, said: "This aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad's background explains a lot about him.

"Every family that converts into a different religion takes a new identity by condemning their old faith.

"By making anti-Israeli statements he is trying to shed any suspicions about his Jewish connections. He feels vulnerable in a radical Shia society."

A London-based expert on Iranian Jewry said that "jian" ending to the name specifically showed the family had been practising Jews.

"He has changed his name for religious reasons, or at least his parents had," said the Iranian-born Jew living in London. "Sabourjian is well known Jewish name in Iran."

A spokesman for the Israeli embassy in London said it would not be drawn on Mr Ahmadinejad's background. "It's not something we'd talk about," said Ron Gidor, a spokesman.

The Iranian leader has not denied his name was changed when his family moved to Tehran in the 1950s. But he has never revealed what it was changed from or directly addressed the reason for the switch.

Relatives have previously said a mixture of religious reasons and economic pressures forced his blacksmith father Ahmad to change when Mr Ahmadinejad was aged four.

The Iranian president grew up to be a qualified engineer with a doctorate in traffic management. He served in the Revolutionary Guards militia before going on to make his name in hardline politics in the capital.

During this year's presidential debate on television he was goaded to admit that his name had changed but he ignored the jibe.

However Mehdi Khazali, an internet blogger, who called for an investigation of Mr Ahmadinejad's roots was arrested this summer.

Mr Ahmadinejad has regularly levelled bitter criticism at Israel, questioned its right to exist and denied the Holocaust. British diplomats walked out of a UN meeting last month after the Iranian president denounced Israel's 'genocide, barbarism and racism.'

Benjamin Netanyahu made an impassioned denunciation of the Iranian leader at the same UN summit. "Yesterday, the man who calls the Holocaust a lie spoke from this podium," he said. "A mere six decades after the Holocaust, you give legitimacy to a man who denies the murder of six million Jews while promising to wipe out the State of Israel, the State of the Jews. What a disgrace. What a mockery of the charter of the United Nations."

Mr Ahmadinejad has been consistently outspoken about the Nazi attempt to wipe out the Jewish race. "They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets," he declared at a conference on the holocaust staged in Tehran in 2006
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Breaking News: Vast FREE Iran Protests On 13 Aban, November Reply with quote

Breaking News: Vast FREE Iran Protests On 13 Aban, November 4th, 2009 With Over 30 Youtube Video Clips Reported By FREE Iran Activists Community, CNN, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=99C6E4CBC542BDA6

Quote:
Please Watch New Music Video & Distribute: To All Brave FREE IRAN Women and Cyrus The Great Rainbow Warriors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J3XPW3_E_8

13 Aban Protest Video Playlist
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=99C6E4CBC542BDA6

Ba Reported:

سيزدهم آبان ۱۳۸۸ برابر با چهارم نوامبر ۲۰۰۹

گزارش لحظه به لحظه از تظاهرات عظيم مردم
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ....
تهران
فيلم

تهران 13 آبان، 4 نوامبر
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hVMJagCnQs&feature=player_ embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxF28bTIFc&feature=player_ embedded

تظاهرات در تهران
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hVMJagCnQs

لگدمال کردن پوستر خامنه ای جنایتکار 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiaQS66gi7k

گزارش CNN از تظاهرات و درگیریهای امروز تهران
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ValRM4OmLqM

زندانی سیاسی آزاد باید گردد 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKz3ED3Lfs8

دانشجویان در خیابانهای تهران 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wbfWrdvJo

تظاهرات ضد حکومتی در تهران
http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=eUr7hVATuPA

تظاهرات در تهران: مرگ بر روسیه
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vuAuz6J520&feature

میدان هفت تیر بعد از شلیک گاز آشک آور
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HD3l7oRKHw

تظاهرات در تهران: مرگ بر دیکتاتور
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQN3vzpuxE

تظاهرات شبانه مردم در منطقه اکباتان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-7BCSF0uV4

حضور کروبی در تظاهرات 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsoYOo7UYIo

زخمی شدن برخی از تظاهرکنندگان 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aavx7o0lHcg

روشن کردن آتش بعد از پرتاب گاز اشک آور 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6z5RyASg5M

حمله مزدوران و پناه بردن مردم به خانه ها
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckYxyPGLLB8

حمله مزدوران رژیم به مردم پل کریمخان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZQhV2bhVo&feature

مزدوران چماق بدست رژیم در خیابانها 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Z8LD5NeMQ

تظاهرکنندگان: "اوباما اوباما یا با اونها یا با ما" 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxF28bTIFc&feature

رشت
تظاهرات ضد حکومتی در رشت 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNheV608rg&feature

اهواز
تظاهرات دانشجویان دانشگاه چمران اهواز 13 آبان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Tqe-TjXyY

اختلال در سرویسهای پست الکترونیک و پیام رسان
امکان استفاده از برخی از سرویس های عمومی و رایگان پست الکترونیک و پیام رسان در برخی از سرویس دهندگان اینترنت (ISP) و سرویس دهندگان اینترنت پرسرعت (ADSL) تهران با اختلالاتی مواجه شده است.
به گزارش آژانس خبری فناوری اطلاعات و ارتباطات (ایستنا) از صبح امروز و تا زمان مخابره این خبر استفاده از سرویس های عمومی ایمیل نظیر یاهو، Gmail و همچنین اتصال به سرویس های پیام رسان مرسوم نظیر یاهو مسنجر و Gtalk در برخی از سرویس دهندگان اینترنت تهران با اختلالات شدیدی مواجه است.
درحال حاضر در بخش پشتیبانی مشترکین وب سایت یکی از شرکتهای ارائه دهنده خدمات اینترنت پرسرعت ADSL این پیام درج شده است: "در حال حاضر افت سرعت شدید در مشاهده ایمیل ها و مسنجرها از سمت مخابرات وجود دارد و زمانی برای رفع آن اعلام نشده است".
مقام وزارت کشور رژیم با اعتراض دانشجویان پا به فرار گذاشت
سایت جنبش راه سبز: حضور علیرضا افشار معاون فرهنگی وزیر کشور در دانشگاه امام خمینی قزوین نیمه تمام ماند. به گزارش پایگاه خبری سفیر، علی‌رضا افشار معاون فرهنگی وزیر کشور که برای سخنرانی به مناسبت 13 آبان به دانشگاه امام خمینی قزوین رفته بود با اعتراض دانشجویان معترض روبرو و پس از دقایقی سخنان خود را نیمه کاره رها و مجبور به ترک دانشگاه شد.
درگیریهای خونین بین مردم و نیروهای سرکوبگر
فعالین حقوق بشر و دمکراسی در ایران

بنابه گزارشات رسیده یورش وحشیانه علیه مردم بی دفاع در میدان 7 تیر و سایر نقاط تهران ادامه دارد و تا به حال منجر به زخمی شدن دهها نفر شده است و تعداد زیادی دستگیر شده اند.
مردم در میدان 7 تیر قسمت شمالی را بطور کامل در دست گرفته اند و قسمت جنوبی آن در اشغال نیروهای سربکوبگر است. یورشهای وحشیانه و بی سابق نیروهای سرکوبگور به مردم باعث شده که تعداد زیادی از مردم زخمی شوند . نیروهای ولی فقیه با باتون به سر و صورت مردم بی دفاع می زنندو علیرغم اینکه چهرۀ مردم غرق خون است حاضر به ترک محل اعتراضات نیستند و به اعتراضات خود ادامه می دهند. توصیف صحنه های مقاومت و ایستادگی غیر ممکن است.
مردم وقتی آماج حملات نیروهای ولی فقیه قرار می گیرند شعار خامنه ای قاتله ولایتش باطله را سر می دهند. درگیریها تمامی نقاط مرکزی تهران را فرا گرفته است . دهها نفر زخمی و مصدوم شده اند و صدها نفر دستگیر شده اند.همچنین در موارد متعددی صدای تیراندازی به گوش می رسد. و به صورت گسترده اقدام به پرتاب گاز اشک آور زده است.
منازل بر روی مردم باز است و هنگام یورش نیروهای سرکوبگر به آنجا پناه می برند به دستور نیروهای سرکوبگر اکثر مغازه ها تعطیل شده است
مردم به هیچ وجه و به هیچ بهایی حاضر به متفرق شدن نیستند.درگیرها در میدان 7 تیر بسیار شدید می باشد . همچنین در خیابانها کریمخان زند،مفتح،طالقانی ،میدان انقلاب،میدان ولی عصر و سایر نقاط درگیریها ادامه دارد.

13 آبان 1388 برابر با 04 نوامبر 2009
یورش وحشیانه نیروهای ولی فقیه به مردم بی دفاع تهران

بنابه گزارشات رسیده نیروهای سرکوبگر ولی فقیه علی خامنه ای بسوی مردم بی دفاع یورش بردند و آنها را آماج ضربات باتون خود قرار دادند.
حوالی ساعت ساعت 10:00 نیروهای سرکوبگر گارد ویژه و پاسداران ولی فقیه بسوی مردم بی دفاع یورش بردند و آنها را آماج باتونهای خود کردند. نیروهای سرکوبگر وحشیانه به زنان و مردان مسن و جوانان یورش می برند ولی مردم علیرغم یورشهای وحشیانه آنها به راهپیمائی خود ادامه میدهند وشعار مرگ بر دیکتاتور سر می دهند. در حال حاضر تمامی مسیرهای منتهی به میدان 7 تیر را مسدود کرده اند و خیابانها به اشغال سپاه پاسداران و گارد ویژه ،نیروی انتظامی در آمده است.
در مسیر کریم خان زند- ه میدان 7 تیر 7 نفر از جوانان توسط نیروهای لباس شخصی پس از ضرب و شتم وحشیانه دستگیر و به نقطۀ نامعلومی منتقل شدند.
علیرغم سرکوب شدید لحظه به لحظه بر تعداد مردم افزوده می شود و به اعتراضات خود ادامه میدهند.
نیروهای سرموبگر ولی فقیه،سپاه پاسداران،گارد ویژه،نیروی انتظامی،بسیج و لباس شخصیهای بر نیروهای خود افزوده اند.

13 آبان 1388 برابر با 04 نوامبر 2009
شعار مرگ بر خامنه ای بر دیوار های دانشگاه آزاد اراک
خبرنامه دانشگاه آزاد اراک
سه شنبه 12 آبان 88 دانشگاه آزاد اراک در بهت اعتراض خودجوش دانشجویان فرو رفت. هنوز دقایقی از شروع کلاس های وقت دوم صبح نگذشته بود که مسئولین حراست و گماشته های سپاه در دانشگاه(بسیجی ها) هراسان با ماژیک و اسپری کلاس به کلاس و از طبقه اول تا چهارم به دنبال پاک کردن شعار مرگ بر خامنه ای بودند که با ماژیک سبز و با اندازه ای بزرگ از زیر زمین دانشکده کشاورزی تا طبقه سوم در کلاس ها و راهرو ها جوی سراسر اعتراض را به دانشگاه بخشیده بود.نکته جالب در مورد شعارنویسی این بود که تعداد دیوار هایی که روی آنها این شعار زیبا نوشته شده بود آنقدر زیاد بود که بسیجی ها ساعت ها مات و مبهوت به دنبال مکان های نوشته شده این شعار برای پاک کردن آن بودند.این حرکت اعتراضی در آستانه 13 آبان به نوعی حمایت دانشجویان دانشگاه آزاد اراک از معترضین به نتایج انتصابات خرداد ماه است. خرداد ماه گذشته هم دانشجویان معترض به دولت کودتایی احمدی نژاد با اعتراض شدید و تظاهرات حمایت خود را از مهندس میرحسین موسوی و حجت الاسلام مهدی کروبی اعلام کردند و البته در آن زمان ملک حسینی رئیس بی لیاقت دانشگاه با گردن نهادن بر دستورات نیروی انتظامی درهای دانشگاه را به روی این وحوش گشود و دقایقی بعد دانشجویان را به خاک وخون کشید.
سیزده آبان؛ گزارشی از اعتراض دانشجویان دانشگاه یاسوج
13/8/88
برخی دانشجویان دانشگاه یاسوج برای برگزاری تجمع اعتراض آمیز ظهر امروز در این دانشگاه تلاش می کنند.
گفته شده امین خسروی(عضو دفتر تحکیم وحدت) دانشجوی تبعیدی به دانشگاه بوعلی همدان و چند دانشجوی دیگر با تهیه پلاکارد و حضور در بین دانشجویان در تلاشند از ساعت 11 امروز در اعتراض به برخی تصمیمات مسئولان در محوطه این دانشگاه تجمع کنند.
دیروز هم تعدادی از دانشجویان بسیجی در اعتراض به تجمعهای اخیر/حضور دانشجوی تبعیدی و برهم زنندگان آرامش در این دانشگاه راهپیمائی کردند.
تجمعهای اعتراض آمیز دانشجویان دانشگاه یاسوج در اعتراض به تفکیک اتوبوسهای دختران و پسران از 28 مهرماه آغاز شده( به علت اصرار مسئولان بر این موضوع) و هرچند مدت یکبار به بهانه های مختلف برگزار می شود.
تعطيلی چند ایستگاه متروی تهران
ايلنا: ايستگاه‌هاي متروي «هفت تير»، «طالقاني»، «دروازه دولت» و «فردوسي» امروز چهارشنبه تا پايان مراسم راهپيمايي 13آبان بسته است.
از ساعات اوليه صبح امروز در همه ايستگاه‌هاي متروي تهران اعلام مي‌شود كه قطارهاي مترو در ايستگاه‌هاي ‌«هفت‌تير»، «طالقاني»، «دروازه دولت» و «فردوسي» به دستور مقامات مسوول، توقف ندارد و اين شرايط تا پايان مراسم 13 آبان ادامه دارد.
تعدادي از شهروندان كه بي‌اطلاع از تعطيلي ايستگاه‌هاي مذكور با درهاي بسته مواجه شده بودند از نبود اطلاع‌رساني به موقع در اين باره انتقاد كردند.
بازداشت اعضای سازمان ادوار تحکیم وحدت
ادوارنیوز: بنا به آخرین اخبار رسیده، تاکنون بازداشت سه تن از اعضای شورای مرکزی سازمان دانش آموختگان ایران اسلامی (ادوار تحکیم وحدت) تایید شده است.
حسن اسدی زیدآبادی دبیر کمیته حقوق بشر این سازمان و محمد صادقی عضو شورای مرکزی ادوار تحکیم حدود ساعت ۷ عصر روز سه شنبه بازداشت شدند.
بنا به این گزارش این افراد در هجوم نیروهای امنیتی به منازلشان و به صورت جدا از هم بازداشت شده اند.
گفتنی است علی رغم گذشت بیش از چهار ماه از بازداشت دکتر احمد زیدآبادی دبیرکل و عبدالله مومنی سخنگوی ادوار تحکیم وحدت در سلول انفرادی، هنوز اتهام این دو فعال سیاسی مشخص نشده است.
همچنین سيدکوهزاد اسماعيلی، مسوول شاخه گيلان سازمان دانش آموختگان ايران(ادوار تحکيم وحدت) نیز از طرف اداره کل اطلاعات استان دستگیر گردیده است.
همچنین یورش نیروهای امنیتی به منازل تعداد دیگری از اعضای سازمان مورد تایید میباشد که اطلاعات تکمیلی در این باره متعاقبا اعلام خواهد شد.

یکی دیگر از اعضای ستاد جوانان موسوی بازداشت شد
به گزارش خبرنگار موج آزادی ساعت 2 بامداد 13 آبان ماموران امنیتی با حکم دادستانی تهران به خانه محسن عموزاده خلیلی از اعضای ستاد جوانان 88 حامی خاتمی و موسوی حمله نموده و ضمن بازداشت وی، به مدت دو ساعت به تفتیش خانه پرداختند.
به گفته یک منبع اگاه در حکم دادستانی اسامی بیش از بیست نفر از فعالان سیاسی و مدنی وجود داشته و تاریخ صدور حکم بازداشت ها نیز 1 آبان 1388 بوده است.
در همین حال شب گذشته حسن اسدی زید آبادی و محمد صادقی از اعضای سازمان ادوار دفتر تحکیم وحدت بازداشت شده اند.
میدان 7 تیر در محاصرۀ نیروهای سرکوبگر

میدان 7 تیر و خیابانهای منتهی به آن در محاصرۀ نیروهای سرکوبگر
بنابه گزارشات رسیده مردم بسوی میدان 7 تیر و خیابانهای مرکزی تهران در حال حرکت هستند انبوهی از نیروهای سرکوبگر در خیابانهای مرکزی تهران مستقر شده اند و همچنین ایستگاهای مترو را بسته اند.
از صبح امروز چهارشنبه 13 آبان مردم بصورت گروه های چندنفره بسوی میدان 7 تیر در حرکت هستند و در حال حاضر چند هزار نفر در میدان و خیابانهای اطراف آن جمع شده اند و لحظه به لحظه بر تعداد آنها افزوده می شود.
از طرفی دیگر برای ممانعت از رسیده مردم به سوی میدان 7 تیر و میادین مرکزی شهر ایستگاههای مترو مسدود شده است . ازجمله ایستگاههای که بسته شده اند عبارتند از ایستگاه فردوسی،دروازه دولت،طالقانی و 7 تیر می باشند.
نیروهای سرکوبگر ولی فقیه ،موتورسوارهای گارد ویژه،نیروی انتظامی ،سپاه پاسداران ،بسیج و لباس شخصیها در خیابانهای مرکزی تهران و بخصوص میدان 7 تیر مستقر شده اند. در حال حاضر در حدود 100 موتور سوار گارد ویژه که بصورت 2 نفره هستند در میدان 7 تیر مستقر شده اند ،همچنین خودروهای نیروی انتظامی بصورت ردیفی در میدان 7 تیر و خیابانهای منتهی به آن چیده شده است. نفرات پیاده نیروی انتظامی بصورت ردیفی مسقر هستند، و بسیجها و لباس شخصیها بصورت سواره و پیاده در حال حرکت هستند .عملا مناطق مرکزی تهران را بصورت حکومت نظامی اعلام نشده در آمده است.

دکتر حبیب‏الله پیمان و همسرش در راهپیمایی 13 آبان توسط اراذل و اوباش حامی کودتا مورد ضرب و شتم شدید قرار گرفتند. به گزارش موج سبز آزادی به نقل از شاهدان عینی، اراذل و اوباش حامی کودتا دکتر پیمان وهمسرش را با باتوم به شدت مورد ضرب شتم قرار دادند به نحوی که که سر وی شکست، عینکش خرد شده و صورت او پر از خون شد. دکتر پیمان، عضو کمیته رهبری "شورای فعالان ملی مذهبی" و از اعضای مؤسس "جنبش مسلمانان مبارز" است.

فرانس پرس : هزاران نفر از طرفداران مهدی کروبی و میر حسین موسوی با نیروهای پلیس درگیر شدند. گزارشات از به آتش کشیدن چندین اتومبیل حکایت دارد.

نيمروز : درگيري‌ها در ميدان هفت تير ادامه دارد و نيروهاي ضد شورش از تير هوايي براي متفرق کردن جمعيت استفاده کرده است. عده‌اي از راهپيمايان که به خيابان‌هاي فرعي در ميدان هفت تير پناه برده‌ بودند به شدت مورد ضرب و شتم چماقداران قرار گرفتند لحظاتي پيش عده‌اي از راهپيمايان که در ميدان فردوسي به صفوف راهپيمايي پيوسته بودند بازداشت شدند. ميدان فردوسي از ساعتي پيش بسته شده است و سرکوبگران از گاز اشک‌اور و باتوم براي متفرق کردن جمعيت استفاده مي‌کنند. همچين بر اساس گزارش‌هاي شاهدان عيني، درگيري‌ها در ميدان هفت تير ادامه دارد و نيروهاي ضد شورش از تير هوايي براي متفرق کردن جمعيت استفاده کرده است. عده‌اي از راهپيمايان که به خيابان‌هاي فرعي در ميدان هفت تير پناه برده‌ بودند به شدت مورد ضرب و شتم چماقداران قرار گرفتند و عده‌اي نيز به ون‌هاي مخصوص هدايت شدند. شاهدان عيني توصيه‌ کرده‌اند که راهپيمايان از ورود به خيابان‌هاي فرعي خودداري کنند. همچنين بر اساس آخرين گزارشات واصله به موج سبز آزادي، مسير منتهي به سفارت سابق آمريکا و همچنين خيابان‌هاي منتهي به سفارت روسيه توسط ني&#
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Complete Report From Iran Reply with quote

Kurosh Kalhor wrote:

Gozaresh hay Kamel Az 13 Aban , Az Sarasar IRAN

November 4, 2009 1:38 PMFrom:

Hastam Agar Miravam Gar Naravam Nistam

هستم اگر می روم گر نروم نیستم

تصاویر کامل تظاهرات 13 آبان مردم در تهران:

Tasavir Kamel Tazahorat 13 Aban Mardom Dar TEHRAN:

برای دیدن تصاویر لطفا بر روی 3 لینک زیر کلیک فرمایید:

Baray Didan Tasavir Lotfan Bar Rooy 3 Link Zir Clik Farmayid:

Bakhsh Aval:

http://news.gooya.com/didaniha/archives/2009/11/095828.php

Bakhsh Dovom:

http://news.gooya.com/didaniha/archives/2009/11/095829.php

Bakhsh Sevom:

http://news.gooya.com/didaniha/archives/2009/11/095831.php

1 Tasvir Estesnayi:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067903.htm

فیلم های کامل تظاهرات مردم در 13 آبان در سراسر ایران:

Film hay Kamel Tazahorat Mardom Dar 13 Aban Dar Sarasar IRAN:

برای دیدن فیلم ها لطفا بر روی لینک های زیر کلیک فرمایید:

Baray Didan Film Ha Lotfan Bar Rooy Link Hay Zir Clik Farmayid:

Film Tazahorat Daneshjooyan Share Kord Dar 13 Aban:

http://iranbbb.org/54604.htm

Film Tazahorat Tabriz:

http://iranbbb.org/54603.htm

Film Gozaresh Spigel Online Az Tazahorat Mardom:

http://iranbbb.org/54602.htm

2 Film Estesnayi Az Tazahorat Mardom:

http://iranbbb.org/54600.htm

Film Hamvatani Ba Asa:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067907.htm

Film Gozaresh Dovom CNN Az Tazahorat Mardom:

http://iranbbb.org/54599.htm

Filmi Az Hamleh Obash Hezbolahi Be Mardom:

http://iranbbb.org/54598.htm

Film Gozaresh Rooyters Az Tazahorat Mardom:

http://iranbbb.org/54596.htm

Film Kotak Zadane Dokhtar Irani Tavasot Mozdoor Rejim:

http://iranbbb.org/54594.htm

2 Film Digar az Tazahorat Emrooz:

http://iranbbb.org/54590.htm

Film Dastgiri 2 Javan Tavasot Basiji hay Haroomzadeh:

http://iranbbb.org/54587.htm

Film Tazahorat Daneshjooyan Shiraz:

http://iranbbb.org/54585.htm

Film Dargiri Dar Khiaban Ghaem Magham Farahani:

http://iranbbb.org/54609.htm

Film Tazahorat Mardom Dar Khiaban Takhte Tavoos:

http://iranbbb.org/54584.htm

Film Tazahorat Mardome Tabriz:

http://iranbbb.org/54583.htm

Film Niroohay Bi Sharaf Rejim Be Donbale Mardome IRAN:

http://iranbbb.org/54582.htm

Film Mobarezeh Mardom Ba Niroohay Rejim:

http://iranbbb.org/54581.htm

Film Zakhmi Shodane 1 Mobarez:

http://iranbbb.org/54579.htm

Film Shoar " Irane Sabzo Abad Bombe Atom Nemikhad":

http://iranbbb.org/54567.htm

Film Shoar " Zendani Siasi Azad Bayad Gardad":

http://iranbbb.org/54569.htm

Film 2 Shoar Jaleb Dar TEHRAN:

http://iranbbb.org/54570.htm

Film Vahshat Niroohay Rejim:

http://iranbbb.org/54571.htm

Film Tazahorat Daneshjooyan Ahwaz:

http://iranbbb.org/54572.htm

Film Tazahorat Daneshjooyan Daneshgah Azad Mashhad:

http://iranbbb.org/54574.htm

Film Zarb o Shatm Mardom Tavasot Obash Hezbolahi:

http://iranbbb.org/54575.htm

Film Shoar " Sepah Jenayat Mikoneh Rahbar Hemayat Mikoneh":

http://iranbbb.org/54576.htm

Film Tazahorat Mardom Shiraz:

http://iranbbb.org/54577.htm

Film Gozaresh France24 Az Tazahorat Mardom:

http://iranbbb.org/54578.htm

Film Gozaresh Digari Az CNN:

http://iranbbb.org/54566.htm

Film Lagad Kardane Akse Sed Ali Geda khamenehi:

http://iranbbb.org/54564.htm

Film Mozdoroan Rejim:

http://iranbbb.org/54562.htm

Film Shoar"Marg Bar In Dolate Mardom Farib":

http://iranbbb.org/54561.htm

Film Dargiri Dar Khiaban Motahari:

http://iranbbb.org/54548.htm

Film Atash Roshan Kardan Mardom Baad Az Shelike Gaze Ashk Avar:

http://iranbbb.org/54549.htm

Film Khoonrizi Sare 1 Mobarez:

http://iranbbb.org/54550.htm

Film Tazahorat Mardom Dar Bolvare Keshavarz:

http://iranbbb.org/54551.htm

Film Shoar Jalebi Baray Obama:

http://iranbbb.org/54553.htm

Film Tazahorat Digari Dar Shiraz:

http://iranbbb.org/54559.htm

Film Hay Shoar Marg Bar Roosiyeh:

http://iranbbb.org/54544.htm

http://iranbbb.org/54543.htm

Film Panah Dadane Mardom Dar Yek Parking Khaneh:

http://iranbbb.org/54538.htm

Filme Shomale Meydaneh Haft Tir:

http://iranbbb.org/54534.htm

2 Film Digar Az Tazahorat Emrooz:

http://iranbbb.org/54533.htm

Film Hay Partabe Gaze Ashk Avar Be Tarafeh Mardom:

http://iranbbb.org/54530.htm

Filmi Az Niroo hay Zede Shooresh:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067893.htm

Film Hamleh Mozdooran Rejim Be Mardom:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067889.htm

Film Zarb o Shatm Zanan:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067885.htm

Film Darman Kardan Mardom Dar Parking 1 Khaneh:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067877.htm

Film Mozdooran Chomagh Be Daste Rejim:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067859.htm

Film Shoar" Police Zede Shooresh Ahmadi Ro Beshooresh":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOycOMUto68

Film Eteraf Seda o Simaye Rejim:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067899.htm

گزارش های مردم از شهرهای مختلف از تظاهرات ضد حکومتی:

Gozaresh Hay Mardom Az Shahr hay Mokhtalef Az Tazahorat Zede Hokoomati:

Gozaresh Tazahorat Mardome Rasht:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067881.htm

Gozareshi Az Yooresh Vahshiyaneh Mozdooran Rejim Be Mardome Bi Defa:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067876.htm

Gozaresheh Kootah Az Tabriz:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067860.htm

Gozaresh Dastgiri Daneshjooyan Tafresh:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067861.htm

Gozaresh Az Shahr Hay Mokhtalef IRAN:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067864.htm

Gozareshi Az TEHRAN:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067865.htm

Gozareshi Digar Az TEHRAN:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/067874.htm

Gozareshi Az Masdoomiat Bish Az 500 Nafar Dar Meydane Pahlavi Tehran:

http://iranbbb.org/54589.htm

List Baz Dasht Shodegane Emrooz:

http://iranbbb.org/54608.htm

Gozaresh Hayi Az Tehran o Shahrestan ha:

http://iranbbb.org/54591.htm

Gozareshi Az Esfahan:

http://iranbbb.org/54605.htm

Soozandane Parchame Kharchange rejim Tavasot Obash Basiji Ablah:

http://iranbbb.org/54601.htm

Gozareshi Digar Az Tazahorat:

http://iranbbb.org/54610.htm

Gozareshi Az Hamedan:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28367&back=1

Enteghal Javanan Tir Khordeh Be Bimarestan:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28366&back=1

Edameh Tazahorat Mardome Tehran Dar Shab:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28365&back=1

Gozareshi Az Tazahorat Bandar Abas:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28364&back=1

Hamleh Basiji hay Vahshi Be Yek Khanevadeh Dar Tehran:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28368&back=1

Gozareshi Az Kermanshah:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28334&back=0&catid=1

Gozaresh Kootah Az Oroumiyeh:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28332&back=0&catid=1

Gozaresh Digari Az Tabriz:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28347&back=0&catid=1

Gozareshi Az Elam:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28343&back=0&catid=1

Gozareshi Az Lahijan:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28336&back=0&catid=1

Gozareshi Az Khoram Abad:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28342&back=0&catid=1

Gozareshi Az Zahedan:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28330&back=0&catid=1

Sedaye Tir Andazi Az Daneshgah Mashhad:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28354&back=1

Gozareshi Az Hamleh basiji hay Haroomzadeh Be Mardome Bi Defah Rasht:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28327&back=0&catid=1

Gozareshi Az Sistan:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28362&back=1

Shekaftan Sare Javanan Ba Zarabat Ghameh Basiji hay Haroomzadeh Va Rikhtane Abe Joosh rooy Mardom Tavasot Obashe Basiji:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28360&back=1

Gozareshi Az Shooshtar:

http://ina-newsagency.com/News-Details.aspx?newsId=28359&back=1
blank

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antarinejad to attend U.S. Non Proliferation Treaty Meeting oN Wednesday May 5th.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1166010.html

Last update - 22:27 28/04/2010

Ahmadinejad likely to get U.S. visa for Non-Proliferation Treaty meeting

By Reuters

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will likely be granted a visa to attend the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty review conference that opens
in New York next week, U.S. officials said on Wednesday.

State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley confirmed that the applications for Ahmadinejad and his delegation submitted in Berne, Switzerland, had been approved and the visas granted.

"We have certain responsibilities as the host of the UN," Crowley said. "Any foreign official who is coming to the UN for official business is normally granted a visa."

The United States and other Western powers accuse Iran of seeking to develop nuclear weapons in violation of its commitment under the Non-Proliferation Treaty not to do so. Iran has said its nuclear program is solely to generate electricity.

Iran and the United States have no diplomatic relations.

Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki was originally scheduled to lead the Iranian delegation at the May 3-28 conference at U.N. headquarters, which is intended to assess compliance with the landmark arms control pact.

The treaty is designed to halt the spread of atomic weapons and encourage the elimination of existing arsenals.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will lead the U.S. delegation. The current schedule for the opening of the conference has Clinton and Mottaki scheduled to be the fifth and seventh speakers on Monday afternoon.

UN officials said it was not clear if Ahmadinejad, now the highest-ranking official expected at the conference, would take a more prominent place on the program or stick to the current speaking order to respond to Clinton.

Sanctions negotiations

The United States had wanted a swift agreement on a fourth resolution in order for the full Security Council to approve it before the NPT meeting. But negotiations have dragged on for weeks and diplomats say the six powers are far from a deal.

Ahmadinejad's presence could prove an unwelcome distraction - and provide the Iranian leader with a high-profile platform as sanctions talks continue on the sidelines.

Analysts say the NPT has been battered by North Korea's withdrawal, Iran's insistence on pursing nuclear technology that could help it make bombs and developing nations' charges that big nuclear powers are ignoring disarmament commitments.

Western powers would like the NPT review to agree on a plan of action for beefing up the treaty to make it harder for states like Iran and North Korea to acquire sensitive technology and the capability to produce nuclear weapons.

Egypt and other Arab states are demanding that any final declaration that might come out of the conference include a renewed call for the creation of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the Middle East - meaning that Israel, which is assumed to have nuclear weapons - would have to disarm.

Israel is widely believed to have a sizable nuclear arsenal although it has not acknowledged it.

Egypt is also demanding the convening of an international conference next year with Israel's participation to discuss that issue. Diplomats said the United States and Russia are trying to find a way to satisfy Egypt's demands.

Many NPT signatories would also like the review conference to call for universality of the treaty - meaning that Israel, Pakistan and India should be pressured to sign and get rid of any warheads they have. North Korea withdrew from the NPT in 2003 and tested nuclear devices in 2006 and 2009.
blank

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am surprised, there has been no organized demonstrations against Antarinejad's visit to the U.S.
The blood of Iranian people drips from his & his bosses hands!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: