[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Taazi Thug Mock Trial At Columbia University

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Free Iran Real Cases Mock Trials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Top Taazi Thug Mock Trial At Columbia University Reply with quote

1- Part 1 SOSIRAN Video- Farsi Translation of President of Columbia University - 18 min 46 sec

2- Part 2 SOSIRAN Video- Farsi Translation of President of Columbia University - 21 min 8 sec

3- Must Watch Ahmadinejad's trip to the US - as compiled by SOS Iran (English)

4- Must Watch Columbia University President Hammers Ahmadinejad As 'petty, cruel dictator' - This Is An Indictment Of Terror Master -10 Minustes (English CNN Clip)

5- Must Watch Top Iranian Leader Prince Reza Pahlavi Speaks Out On Top taazi Thug Ahmadnejad (English FoxNews Clip)

Top Taazi Thug Mock Trial At Columbia University By President Lee Bollinger

Oppenheimer wrote:
Well, it seems you got that mock trial after all....and no one was more surprised than the indited....

Yes, Columbia University invitation is turned into a World first class Mock Trial Tribune Against Ahmadinejad and the Mullah's Regime For Crimes Against Humanity … President Lee Bollinger was the biggest winner and Ahmadinejad was the biggest looser, fool and idiot ....
Please be aware Islamists appeasers and Ahmadinejad who were biggest losers of Columbia embarrassment were warned in advance by President Lee Bollinger team.

President Lee Bollinger : Ahmadinejad Knew Harsh Intro Was Coming
http://www.wnbc.com/news/14212377/detail.html?rss=ny&psp=news

Quote:
well, except perhaps those that thought this was going to be about appeasement, or some such nonsense....

Free Iran Activists expectation was another Harvard like invitation to appease Khatami and Mullahs against freedom-loving Iranian people ...
I did not expect to turned into an excellent World first class Mock Trial Tribune Against Ahmadinejad .... by President Lee Bollinger.

Oppenheimer wrote:

The Iranian people have a lot of friends in their corner. What seemed impossible in 2005 is taking place on the international stage today, and as one who has witnessed and helped contribute to the changed circumstance, I must simply say that nothing worthy of human effort happens instantaneously....including changed mindsets.

It has required a pattern of behavior of the regime to become exposed to certain realization of their intent on the part of the international community.

Then it required a consensus of nations and a diplomatic framework to confront it.

All of which took time, and stretched the patience of those seeking results, including myself.

We are now at that inflection point you so often speak of, ....actually past it , but to say which final straw was the one that broke the mullah's back will be a matter for historians, as that chapter is in process of being written now.

Savor the moment Cyrus, you and all the Iranian opposition groups have earned it.

EJ ....

Now that Ahmadinejad is allowed to make a speech in UN and he has not been Indicted for past crimes against humanity because of diplomatic immunities then the UN, Security Council and G8 governments are becoming bigger losers than Ahmadinejad with very bad consequences for freedom.
President Lee Bollinger will be very popular person in Iran when majority of Iranian people hear the complete translation of his speech. The only true winner is President Lee Bollinger and Columbia University.

President Lee C. Bollinger wrote:

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

President Lee C. Bollinger's Introductory Remarks at SIPA-World Leaders Forum with President of Iran

September 25, 2007
Columbia University
Columbia News

I would like to begin by thanking Dean John Coatsworth and Professor Richard Bulliet for their work in organizing this event and for their commitment to the role of the School of International and Public Affairs and its role in training future leaders in world affairs. If today proves anything it will be that there is an enormous amount of work ahead for all of us. This is just one of many events on Iran that will run throughout this academic year, all to help us better understand this critical and complex nation in today’s geopolitics.

Before speaking directly to the current President of Iran, I have a few critically important points to emphasize.

First, since 2003, the World Leaders Forum has advanced Columbia’s longstanding tradition of serving as a major forum for robust debate, especially on global issues. It should never be thought that merely to listen to ideas we deplore in any way implies our endorsement of those ideas, or the weakness of our resolve to resist those ideas or our naiveté about the very real dangers inherent in such ideas. It is a critical premise of freedom of speech that we do not honor the dishonorable when we open the public forum to their voices. To hold otherwise would make vigorous debate impossible.

Second, to those who believe that this event never should have happened, that it is inappropriate for the University to conduct such an event, I want to say that I understand your perspective and respect it as reasonable. The scope of free speech and academic freedom should itself always be open to further debate. As one of the more famous quotations about free speech goes, it is “an experiment, as all life is an experiment.” I want to say, however, as forcefully as I can, that this is the right thing to do and, indeed, it is required by existing norms of free speech, the American university, and Columbia itself.

Third, to those among us who experience hurt and pain as a result of this day, I say on behalf of all of us we are sorry and wish to do what we can to alleviate it.

Fourth, to be clear on another matter - this event has nothing whatsoever to do with any “rights” of the speaker but only with our rights to listen and speak. We do it for ourselves.

We do it in the great tradition of openness that has defined this nation for many decades now. We need to understand the world we live in, neither neglecting its glories nor shrinking from its threats and dangers. It is consistent with the idea that one should know thine enemies, to have the intellectual and emotional courage to confront the mind of evil and to prepare ourselves to act with the right temperament. In the moment, the arguments for free speech will never seem to match the power of the arguments against, but what we must remember is that this is precisely because free speech asks us to exercise extraordinary self- restraint against the very natural but often counter-productive impulses that lead us to retreat from engagement with ideas we dislike and fear. In this lies the genius of the American idea of free speech.

Lastly, in universities, we have a deep and almost single-minded commitment to pursue the truth. We do not have access to the levers of power. We cannot make war or peace. We can only make minds. And to do this we must have the most full freedom of inquiry.
Let me now turn to Mr. Ahmadinejad.

THE BRUTAL CRACKDOWN ON SCHOLARS, JOURNALISTS AND HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATES

Over the last two weeks, your government has released Dr. Haleh Esfandiari and Parnaz Axima; and just two days ago Kian Tajbakhsh, a graduate of Columbia with a PhD in urban planning. While our community is relieved to learn of his release on bail, Dr. Tajbakhsh remains in Teheran, under house arrest, and he still does not know whether he will be charged with a crime or allowed to leave the country. Let me say this for the record, I call on the President today to ensure that Kian Tajbaksh will be free to travel out of Iran as he wishes. Let me also report today that we are extending an offer to Dr. Tajbaksh to join our faculty as a visiting professor in urban planning here at his Alma Mater, in our Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation. And we hope he will be able to join us next semester.

The arrest and imprisonment of these Iranian Americans for no good reason is not only unjustified, it runs completely counter to the very values that allow today’s speaker to even appear on this campus.

But at least they are alive.

According to Amnesty International, 210 people have been executed in Iran so far this year – 21 of them on the morning of September 5th alone. This annual total includes at least two children – further proof, as Human Rights Watch puts it, that Iran leads the world in executing minors.

There is more.

Iran hanged up to 30 people this past July and August during a widely reported suppression of efforts to establish a more open, democratic society in Iran. Many of these executions were carried out in public view, a violation of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, to which Iran is a party.

These executions and others have coincided with a wider crackdown on student activists and academics accused of trying to foment a so-called “soft revolution”. This has included jailing and forced retirements of scholars. As Dr. Esfandiari said in a broadcast interview since her release, she was held in solitary confinement for 105 days because the government “believes that the United States . . . is planning a Velvet Revolution” in Iran.

In this very room last year we learned something about Velvet Revolutions from Vaclav Havel. And we will likely hear the same from our World Leaders Forum speaker this evening – President Michelle Bachelet Jeria of Chile. Both of their extraordinary stories remind us that there are not enough prisons to prevent an entire society that wants its freedom from achieving it.

We at this university have not been shy to protest and challenge the failures of our own government to live by these values; and we won’t be shy in criticizing yours.

Let’s, then, be clear at the beginning, Mr. President you exhibit all the signs of a petty and cruel dictator.

And so I ask you:

Why have women, members of the Baha’i faith, homosexuals and so many of our academic colleagues become targets of persecution in your country?

Why in a letter last week to the Secretary General of the UN did Akbar Gangi, Iran’s leading political dissident, and over 300 public intellectuals, writers and Nobel Laureates express such grave concern that your inflamed dispute with the West is distracting the world’s attention from the intolerable conditions your regime has created within Iran? In particular, the use of the Press Law to ban writers for criticizing the ruling system.

Why are you so afraid of Iranian citizens expressing their opinions for change?

In our country, you are interviewed by our press and asked that you to speak here today. And while my colleague at the Law School Michael Dorf spoke to Radio Free Europe [sic, Voice of America] viewers in Iran a short while ago on the tenets of freedom of speech in this country, I propose going further than that. Let me lead a delegation of students and faculty from Columbia to address your university about free speech, with the same freedom we afford you today? Will you do that?

THE DENIAL OF THE HOLOCAUST

In a December 2005 state television broadcast, you described the Holocaust as a “fabricated” “legend.” One year later, you held a two-day conference of Holocaust deniers.

For the illiterate and ignorant, this is dangerous propaganda. When you come to a place like this, this makes you, quite simply, ridiculous. You are either brazenly provocative or astonishingly uneducated.

You should know that Columbia is a world center of Jewish studies and now, in partnership with the YIVO Institute, of Holocaust studies. Since the 1930s, we’ve provided an intellectual home for countless Holocaust refugees and survivors and their children and grandchildren. The truth is that the Holocaust is the most documented event in human history. Because of this, and for many other reasons, your absurd comments about the “debate” over the Holocaust both defy historical truth and make all of us who continue to fear humanity’s capacity for evil shudder at this closure of memory, which is always virtue’s first line of defense.

Will you cease this outrage?

THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL

Twelve days ago, you said that the state of Israel “cannot continue its life.” This echoed a number of inflammatory statements you have delivered in the last two years, including in October 2005 when you said that Israel should be “wiped off the map.”

Columbia has over 800 alumni currently living in Israel. As an institution we have deep ties with our colleagues there. I personally have spoken out in the most forceful terms against proposals to boycott Israeli scholars and universities, saying that such boycotts might as well include Columbia. More than 400 college and university presidents in this country have joined in that statement. My question, then, is: Do you plan on wiping us off the map, too?

FUNDING TERRORISM

According to reports by the Council on Foreign Relations, it’s well documented that Iran is a state sponsor of terror that funds such violent group as the Lebanese Hezbollah, which Iran helped organize in the 1980s, the Palestinian Hamas, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

While your predecessor government was instrumental in providing the US with intelligence and base support in its 2001 campaign against the Taliban in Afghanistan, your government is now undermining American troops in Iraq by funding, arming, and providing safe transit to insurgent leaders like Muqtada al-Sadr and his forces.

There are a number of reports that also link your government with Syria’s efforts to destabalize the fledgling Lebanese government through violence and political assassination.

My question is this: Why do you support well-documented terrorist organizations that continue to strike at peace and democracy in the Middle East, destroying lives and civil society in the region?

PROXY WAR AGAINST U.S. TROOPS IN IRAQ

In a briefing before the National Press Club earlier this month, General David Petraeus reported that arms supplies from Iran, including 240mm rockets and explosively formed projectiles, are contributing to “a sophistication of attacks that would by no means be possible without Iranian support.”

A number of Columbia graduates and current students are among the brave members of our military who are serving or have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. They, like other Americans with sons, daughters, fathers, husbands and wives serving in combat, rightly see your government as the enemy.

Can you tell them and us why Iran is fighting a proxy war in Iraq by arming Shi’a militia targeting and killing U.S. troops?

FINALLY, IRAN’S NUCLEAR PROGRAM AND INTERNATIONAL SANCTIONS

This week the United Nations Security Council is contemplating expanding sanctions for a third time because of your government’s refusal to suspend its uranium-enrichment program. You continue to defy this world body by claiming a right to develop peaceful nuclear power, but this hardly withstands scrutiny when you continue to issue military threats to neighbors. Last week, French President Sarkozy made clear his lost patience with your stall tactics; and even Russia and China have shown concern.

Why does your country continue to refuse to adhere to international standards for nuclear weapons verification in defiance of agreements that you have made with the UN nuclear agency? And why have you chosen to make the people of your country vulnerable to the effects of international economic sanctions and threaten to engulf the world with nuclear annihilation?

Let me close with this comment. Frankly, and in all candor, Mr. President, I doubt that you will have the intellectual courage to answer these questions. But your avoiding them will in itself be meaningful to us. I do expect you to exhibit the fanatical mindset that characterizes so much of what you say and do. Fortunately, I am told by experts on your country, that this only further undermines your position in Iran with all the many good-hearted, intelligent citizens there. A year ago, I am reliably told, your preposterous and belligerent statements in this country (as in your meeting at the Council on Foreign Relations) so embarrassed sensible Iranian citizens that this led to your party’s defeat in the December mayoral elections. May this do that and more.

I am only a professor, who is also a university president, and today I feel all the weight of the modern civilized world yearning to express the revulsion at what you stand for. I only wish I could do better.

What is my opinion of Columbia University President Lee Bollinger's introductory remarks about thug Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

Just great, I think President Lee Bollinger Mock Trial of Ahmadinejad were well put together and very thoughtful.
President Lee Bollinger called Ahmadinejad "a petty and cruel dictator."

"When you come to a place like this, it makes you, quite simply, ridiculous," Bollinger said. "You are either brazenly provocative or astonishingly uneducated."

Columbia University invitation is turned into a World first class Mock Trial Tribune Against Ahmadinejad and the Mullah's Regime For Crimes Against Humanity … President Lee Bollinger was the biggest winner and Ahmadinejad was the biggest looser, fool and idiot ....

1- Must Watch CNN Clip Of Columbia University President Hammers Ahmadinejad As 'petty, cruel dictator' - This Is An Indictment Of Terror Master -10 Minustes

usatoday wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-09-24-Ahmadinejad_N.htm?csp=34

Last edited by cyrus on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Indictment of Ahmadinejad NOW For Crimes Against Humanity Reply with quote

cyrus wrote:
Open Letter: Call For Indictment of Ahmadinejad NOW For Crimes Against Humanity or Accept UN, G8, and Freedom Indictment By Terror/Torture Master Ahmadinejad

To: Honorable UN Secretary General, G8 Leaders, People Of The World

On behalf of millions of Iranians who have been silenced by the illegitimate system of government in Iran, and those who have signed 3 petitions in 2005 regarding Mr. Ahmadinejad first visit to UN and 47 other ActivistChat supported petitions by different groups and writers we, the Iranians aboard, strongly and unequivocally condemn the presence of Ahmadinejad in the United Nations and he is not qualified to be given the privilege of diplomatic immunities in the UN and civilized world.

He has been behind the rabid executions of the dissidents in Iran, suppression of women, students and helping the international terrorist organizations such as (Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Taliban …) and publicly without any provocation denouncing the existence of the state of Israel. He has called for Israel “to be wiped off the map”, and claimed that "the Holocaust was a myth".
These are used as a Diversion Strategy by Mafia Mullahs in Tehran to change the international views from Iran’s Nuclear Safety issues, Kazemi case, Human Rights and Women Rights violations, executions, tortures, major internal social and political problems in Iran to other external issues. Unfortunately UN, major News Media, journalists and G8 governments have allowed Ahmadinejad, Mullahs and their Mafia gang to execute their Diversion Strategy and played their destructive game against freedom-loving Iranian people and the world.

Iranian people neither agree with Ahmadinejad’s comments, nor have any such desire to eradicate the people of Israel. As a matter of fact, Iranians are very proud of the action of their champion of human rights, Cyrus the Great. It was this great Persian trailblazer of human rights who freed the Jews from captivity and promoted freedom of culture, religion and beliefs in the vast empire under his rule, something we wish to follow.

Ahmadinejad's glorifying resume is filled with crimes against humanity. Ahmadinejad was involved in storming the US embassy in Tehran and holding 52 American hostages for 444 days in the aftermath of the 1979 Iranian revolution. Six former American hostages have confirmed that indeed they believe Ahmadinejad was among their captors. He is also responsible for the suppression of dissidents in Iran and terrorist attacks abroad.

During the previous "election," only a small percentage of the voters bothered to vote, since voting under the pre-screening system of the mullahs is more like selection than election. The result of staying away from the polls materialized in the person of the fascist Ahmadinejad.

Last year’s speech by Ahmadinejad at Tehran Polytechnic University saw the President booed, his pictures burned and his talk interrupted by firecrackers set out by student protesters. Protest posters greeted him. A huge placard was hoisted, "Dictator Fascist, University is Not Your Place." All these valiant acts of defiance by the students were performed in the face of great risks that include expulsion from the university, imprisonment and torture.

For nearly three decades, the Mullahs and their Mafia thugs like Ahmadinejad have been doing all they could to arrest, imprison, torture and kill with impunity the home grown opposition in the most inhuman and savage fashion, and want the rest of the world to keep its nose out of their Mafia "family" business. In recent weeks the executions in Iran have skyrocketed again. The Mullahs are proven once again to be vicious mass killers.

Source

"In 1981 Ahmadinejad joined the forces of [Assadollah] Lajevardi, the Revolutionary Prosecutor in Evin Prison who executed hundreds of [political] prisoners every night", the daily added.

According to Liberation, Ahmadinejad subsequently joined the Special Forces branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and later became a commander of the IRGC Qods (Jerusalem) Force and was responsible for the destruction of Iran's opposition.

Former political prisoners who were in Evin Prison in 1981 have said Ahmadinejad was known to them as "Tir Khalas Zan", literally meaning "he who fires coup de grace".

To stay silent and remain indifferent in the face of these barbaric atrocities and danger is indeed a sin for the believers and a cowardly act for the non-believers. ActivistChat is declaring the following:

- Iranian people should be considered as hostages and prisoners of Clerical Regime without any control over the key decisions, their own destination, their resources and oil money.

- Ahmadinejad, Mullahs, Mafia Gangs in Tehran are using stolen Iranian people oil money to sponsor international terrorism…

- Ahmadinejad, has repeatedly threatened the safety and security of America…

- Ahmadinejad was involved in holding Americans hostage at U.S.A. embassy in Tehran in 1979…

- Ahmadinejad has called for Israel a member of UN to be “wiped off the map”…

- Ahmadinejad is working to secure nuclear weaponry in defiance of freedom-loving Iranian people, ignoring Nuclear Safety and the Free World…

- Ahmadinejad’s Mafia gangs providing weaponry and support to kill American men and women fighting for democracy in the Middle East in accordance of UN request…

"To sin by silence, when we should protest, Makes cowards out of men." Ella Wheeler Wilcox (November 5, 1850 -- October 30, 1919)

"Injustice anywhere is threat to justice everywhere," Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. warned us. Silence, complacency and indifference invariably play into the hands and schemes of tyrants.

We are also reminded by Albert Einstein, "The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Freedom-loving Iranian People are demanding from UN for Indictment of. Ahmadinejad like the late president of Serbia and Yugoslavia, Slobodan Milosevic, and the late Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, Ahmadinejad and the Mafia Gangs supporters, Mullahs in Tehran should be arrested anywhere and must be put on trial if we wish to learn from history.

If Ahmadinejad is allowed to make a speech in UN and he is not arrested this time because of diplomatic immunities then the UN, Security Council and G8 governments are becoming kind of irrelevant with bad consequences for freedom.

1- Must Watch CNN Clip Of Columbia University President Hammers Ahmadinejad As 'petty, cruel dictator' - This Is An Indictment -10 Minustes

2- Must Watch Video: Columbia President Bollinger Introduces Ahmadinejad As 'petty, cruel dictator' - This Is An Indictment

3- Radio Message By Govenor Mitt Romney Called for Ahmadinejad Indictment

Reza wrote:

A missed opportunity by the American media.
Iran's top thug, President Meymoon Ahmaghinejad was in USA for
3 days. He was invited to speak in Colombia University , He was given
a platform for the third successive year to speak at the UN General
assembly. He was interviewed left, right and centre by the media and
they missed the opportunity to ask this serial murder some vital questions.

Why no one in the US media ask the following ten questions from President Meymoon Ahmaghinejad?

1- Why is he referred to in Iran as "the Terminator"? (Tir Khalaass Kesh)?

2- How many people has he executed as a revolutionary Guard in
Mullahs prisons since 1979? Hundreds or thousands?

3- Was he a hostage taker and interrogator in 1979?

4- If the Palestinians are the victims of some aggression, why should the
people of Iran have to pay for it?

5- Why, Satellite, Internet and free press does not exist in Iran ?

6- Why his so-called national Police or the hoodies continue to beat the
students on almost daily basis? Why women are terrorised in Iran ?

7- How many more years of executions, stoning to death, hanging on
cranes and amputating of body parts, eye extractions, political murders, reparation of the people of Iran should be expected by his pro-terrorist regime in Iran ?

8- If the Mullahs are sure of their popularity, why not allow a referendum
on the future form of Government in Iran ?

9- How can the poor people of Iran benefit by spending billions of Iranian
petro-dollars on creating and supporting terrorist networks such as
Hezbollah, Hammas, Al-Mahdi, Al-Badr and others?

10- If he denies his regime has been behind terror actions around the
world, can he come out with facts to counter all such allegations?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past Petitions References:

Petition 11 (2005): Demanding To Prevent Terrorist Master Mahmood Ahmadinejad From Entering U.S.A. to Attend the UN General Assembly in New York in September[Majles Shora Hambastegi]

PETITION 13 (2005): Protesting Terrorist Ahmadinejad's Trip To U.S.A[SOSIRAN]

PETITION 18 (2005) : Denouncing Ahmadinejad's U.N. Visit[Roxanne Ganji]

ActivistChat Supports 50 Active Petitions For FREE Iran

French daily wrote:
French daily: Iran’s Ahmadinejad was key US embassy hostage-taker

Wed. 29 Jun 2005

Iran Focus
Source: http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2687

Paris, Jun. 29 – A principal French daily reported that newly-elected Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was in charge of security at the United States embassy in Tehran after he and fellow radical students loyal to Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini took over the compound by force in November 1979.

Libération wrote that Ahmadinejad was a member of Students Following the Line of the Imam [Khomeini] and a leader of the hostage-takers who held American diplomats and embassy staff for 444 days.

“In 1981 he joined the forces of [Assadollah] Lajevardi, the Revolutionary Prosecutor in Evin Prison who executed hundreds of [political] prisoners every night”, the daily added.

According to Libération, Ahmadinejad subsequently joined the Special Forces branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and later became a commander of the IRGC Qods (Jerusalem) Force and was responsible for the destruction of Iran’s opposition.

Former political prisoners who were in Evin Prison in 1981 have said Ahmadinejad was known to them as “Tir Khalas Zan”, literally meaning “he who fires coup de grace”.

The government-run website Baztab quoted allies of outgoing President Mohammad Khatami as confirming that Ahmadinejad fired coup de grace at prisoners who were executed in Evin Prison in the 1980s.

Iran’s clerical leaders have not shown any reaction so far to the growing controversy over the new president’s past involvement in terrorism and human rights violations.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Others Who Wanted To Speak At Columbia University Reply with quote

FW: Others Who Wanted To Speak At Columbia University KAVOSIFAR, Professor Hassan Paakravaan, H.I.M. Prince Shahriar Shafigh, General Gholaam-Ali Oveisi, Colonel Siyavash Bayaani, General Mehdi Rahimi, General Ali Neshaat, General Aayat Mohagheghi, Dr. Shapour Bakhtiar, Amir Abbaass Hoveida, Dr. Farrokhrou Paarsa, Zahra Kazemi, Dr. Fereydoon Farrokhzaad, Bijan Faazeli, Mona Mahmoodzaadeh, Ali Tabaatabaai, Nader Tavakoli ...... Want To Speak At Columbia Too But:

Shariar Fathi wrote:

قهرمان ملی و شجاع ایران " مجید کاوسی فر " و جوان 18 ساله بیگناهی که همراهش بود ، شنیده بودند امریکا کشور آزادی و حامی حقوق بشر است ، به سفارتخانه امریکا در دبی پناهنده شد ، شوربختانه نه تنها رعایت حقوق انسانی و بشریت را در آنجا ندید ، بلکه بالافاصله به جلادخانه {سفارت ایران } در دبی تحویلش دادند . بعدأ عنوان کردند چون پرونده جنائی داشتند و مرتکب قتل یک قاضی خون آشام جمهوری اسلامی شده اند ، از ورودشان به سفارتخانه پرچمدار حقوق بشر { امریکا }جلوگیری شد . کاوسی فر شاید دستش به خون جلاد خون آشامی آلوده بود . آیا محمود احمدی نژاد نبود ؟ اگر احمدی نژاد در دانشگاه کلمبیا مورد بازخواست قرار گرفت و با بی احترامی و توهین به ملت امریکا از تریبون دانشگاه استفاده کرد ، تصور نمیکنید کاوسی فر ها هم میتوانستند در دادگاهی که حقوق بشر را رعایت میکرد مورد بازخواست قرار گیرند ؟؟

پاینده ایران

شهریار فتحی

KAVOSIFAR Want To Speak At Columbia Too

But....................

Reza Pardisan wrote:

I Want To Speak At Columbia Too

But....................

Courtesy of: http://www.antimullah.com/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Others who Wanted To Speak At Columbia Too

But....................

1- Professor Hassan Paakravaan. a man of dignity, compatriot, author, philosopher, ambassador to Pakistan and France & General of the Imperial Iranian Army. Executed on April 11th, 1979 at age of 72.
General Paakravaan is believed to be the man who sought royal pardon for Kh omeini which prevented him from being prosecuted for instigating riots and murder in May 1963.

2- H.I.M. Prince Shahriar Shafigh. Imperial Iranian Navy Captain and a commander of the Persian Gulf fleet of Hovercrafts. He was a patriot who fraught the Mullahs tirelessly. On December 7th, 1979 the Mullahs hunted him down and murdered him in streets of Paris . Prince Shahriar was 34 years old.

3- General Gholaam-Ali Oveisi. Chief of the Imperial Iranian Army. Both the 64 year old General and his brother were murdered on February 7th, 1984 in streets of Paris .

4- Colonel Siyavash Bayaani of the Imperial Army. Executed on August 15th, 1980 for setting up resistance movement inside Iran to free his homeland.. At least 157 brave military officers were executed during that time.

5- General Mehdi Rahimi. Iran 's military General. He was among the first group of the loyal officers to be executed on midnight of February 15th, 1979. Ibrahim Yazdi, Kh omeini's right hand man ordered to have both the General's wrists and arms to be cut before he was executed.

6- General Ali Neshaat. The exemplary commander of the Imperial Iranian Guards whose brave officers

fought a fierce battle against the evil pro- Kh omeini forces. He was Executed together with 11 other military and government officials on April, 11th, 1979.

7- General Aayat Mohagheghi of the Imperial Iranian Army. Executed on August 15th, 1980 for setting up resistance movement inside Iran to free his homeland.. At least 157 brave military officers were executed during that time.

8- Dr. Shapour Bakhtiar. Last Prime Minster of Iran under the Pahalavi's. He was stabbed to death in his home in Paris on August 6th, 1991. His dismembered body was found at his home in Paris by the French police.

9- Amir Abbaass Hoveida. Soldier, senior diplomat, Scholar and Prim Minster of Iran for 13 years. He was executed on April 7th, 1979. In order to prolong his agony they shot him in his groin leaving him to suffer before he was given coup de grace.

10- Dr. Farrokhrou Paarsa. An exemplary Iranian scholar who became Iran 's Minister of Education. Islamic Republic executed a woman whose only crime was educating her compatriots and setting an example for so many who gained their rightful place in our society. She was to face the firing squad for having provided the opportunity so that Iranians could study, train and therefore, render their expertise for the betterment of our people’s lives and society. She was covered in a bag before her execution took place on May 8th, 1980.

11- Zahra Kazemi. Iranian-Canadian freelance photographer. Arrested while visiting Iran , beaten, tortured, raped and killed on July 11th, 2003. Shahram Azam, a former military staff physician who left Iran and sought asylum in Canada in 2004, has stated that he examined Kazemi's body and observed evidence of rape and torture, including a skull fracture, broken nose. Her body was not returned to her family in Canada .

12- Dr. Fereydoon Farrokhzaad. A political scientist with PHD from the university of Munich , poet, singer, TV personality and opposition figure. He was stabbed and was beheaded with a kitchen knife on August, 8th, 1992. His dismembered body was found in his home in Bonn by the German police.

13- Bijan Faazeli. Son of Reza Faazeli, the former Iranian actor. Bijan was killed as Mullahs targeted both himself and his father for their opposition to the Tehran regime. On August 19th, 1986, The Embassy of the Islamic republic of Iran in London set a bomb in their Kensington shop killing the 22 year old Bijan instantly. His father was not inside the shop at the time.

14- Mona Mahmoodzaadeh. 16 year old Mona together with 9 other Bahai women executed in June 1983. The primary charge against her was teaching Bahá’í children’s classes. Because of her youth and conspicuous innocence became a symbol of the group in prison, the 16 year old girl was lashed on the soles of her feet with a cable and forced to walk on bleeding feet. On the day of the execution she asked to be the last in line to be executed so she could pray for the others. All she had to do to avoid execution was to denounce her faith but she refused, and instead when it was her turn, she kissed the rope and put it around her own neck.

15- Ali Tabaatabaai. Former Press attache of the Iranian Embassy in Washington who opposed the Mullahs tyranny in Iran was murdered on July 22nd, 1980 by David Theodore Belfield alias Dawud Salahuddin, a 29-year-old African American Muslim who had been paid five thousand dollars for the job. Dawud Salahudin posed as a post man delivering a certified mail to Tabatabai at his home in Bethesda Washington D.C. Dawud Salahudin lives freely in Iran .

16- Nader Tavakoli. A selfless Iranian patriot who used to speak at Hyde Park 's Speakers Corner to oppose the tyranny of the Islamic regime. Both Nader and his father Ali Tavakoli, an Iranian Architect were brutally murdered in cold blood in their apartment in north London on October 2nd, 1987. Nader was 24 years old.

17- Atefeh Rajabi Salaaheh was a sixteen year-old Iranian girl who was executed in Iran after being sentenced to death by an Islamic judge for allegedly having committed "acts incompatible with chastity" (having sexual intercourse with an older man), and for removing her HIJAAB, (Islamic cover) while arguing with her judge in court. Atefeh had no access to legal counsel during the trial and was allegedly not believed to be mentally competent. Her death sentence was upheld by a Supreme Court of the terrorist mullahs. Atefeh was hanged in public on August 15th, 2004 in northern city of Neka . Atefeh was a fun loving innocent girl.

Iran's hero, Late General Mehdi Rahimi 's body mortuary after his execution. General's wrist and arms were cut off before he was executed.

The above picture is Ibrahim Yazdi who ordered the torture and the
execution of General Rahimi and many other of the late Shah's officials after Khomeini was imposed on Iran . Ibrahim Yazdi, a traitor, a known CIA agent who also had close links with the British intelligence.

Yazdi is also known to have worked closely in the 60's & 70's with both Ramsey Clark the former US attorney General and George Ball the former Under-secretary of State masterminding the overthrew of the late Shah's progressive regime.

For the attention of the EU appeasers of the terrorist regime in Iran

.............................................................................................................

There are not enough pages to bring the names and the chilling stories of all the victims of Mullahs regime in Iran .

Over 400.000 people were murdered so far and the killing continues in Iran .

So is the appeasement by the Europeans.

--
http://sarbazevatan.multiply.com/
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Iran: Ahmadinejad's Dirty Little Secrets Reply with quote

Author: Adrian Morgan
Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
Date: October 8, 2007

We have read testimonies of some Iranian hostages that Ahmadinejad was involved in their taking and captivity. What we have not read are charges that Ahmadinejad also may have been involved in political assassinations. FSM Contributing Editor Adrian Morgan has the full scoop.

Adrian Morgan wrote:
Iran: Ahmadinejad's Dirty Little Secrets

By Adrian Morgan
http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/terrorism.php?id=1384916

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was born into a blacksmith's family in Garmsar, near Tehran, on 28 October, 1956. He was one of seven children. He graduated from the University of Science and Technology in Tehran, where he gained a PhD in traffic and transport. He later lectured at the same university, and became mayor of Tehran in 2003. He was elected sixth president of Iran in elections held in June 2005, stepping into that role on August 6, 2005.

As a young student, Ahmadinejad joined an ultraconservative faction of the Office for Strengthening Unity, the radical student group spawned by the 1979 Islamic Revolution and staged the capture of the US Embassy. According to reports, Ahmadinejad attended planning meetings for the US Embassy takeover and at these meetings lobbied for a simultaneous takeover of the Soviet Embassy.

His own website has carried his personal claim that he joined the Revolutionary Guards voluntarily after the 1979 revolution. He is said to have been involved in "covert operations" during the Iran/Iraq war which began on September 20, 1980 and ended August 20, 1988.

On November 4, 1979, fanatics stormed the US Embassy in Tehran, and more than 90 people were taken hostage. Some were released later, but for 52 captives, their ordeal did not end until 444 days later, when they were finally released on January 21, 1981. A mission to rescue the hostages failed when a US Hercules C130 cargo plane had a collision with a helicopter on April 25, 1980. Other helicopters had engine trouble. Nine US soldiers died. The failed rescue mission was a PR disaster for the administration of Jimmy Carter.

Several of the US hostages have since claimed that Ahmadinejad was directly involved in their kidnapping and also subsequent interrogations. Colonel David Roeder was Assistant Air Force Attaché at the US Embassy and was one of the long-term captives. He has insisted that not only was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad involved in the hostage-taking exercise, but that Ahmadinejad was involved in at least a third of his interrogations. Roeder claims that Ahmadinejad appeared to be "calling the shots" during questioning, and he personally threatened to kidnap Roeder's son and cut off his fingers and toes.

Roeder said: "They had me handcuffed to a chair and at least during the first few sessions, blindfolded as well. But once the blindfold came off, they had developed a plan that Ahmadinejad was instigating. Because I was not cooperating, they threatened that they were going to kidnap my handicapped son and send various pieces of him -- fingers and toes is what they mentioned -- to my wife if I didn't start cooperating. You don't forget somebody who is involved in something like that."

"...I do specifically remember him being there when they made the threat against my son. They not only knew that I lived in Alexandria, Virginia, but they also knew the street address. They knew what time my son was picked up by the school bus, they knew the bus number, they knew what time he was delivered back home in the afternoon and they knew what school he went to."

Retired army colonel Charles Scott was one of the 52 long-term hostages. He said shortly after Ahmadinejad was elected president: "This is the guy. There's no question about it. You could make him a blond and shave his whiskers, put him in a zoot suit and I'd still spot him." Three individuals who boast that they were hostage-takers - Mohsen Mirdamadi, their leader, as well as Abbas Abdi and Hamid Reza Jalaiepour - have denied that Ahmadinejad was involved in the kidnappings.

Don Sharer was naval attaché at the Embassy when he was taken hostage. He said: "As soon as I saw the face, it rang a lot of bells to me. Take 20 years off of him. He was there. He was there in the background, more like an adviser."

This description tallies with Roeder's account. Roeder had said: "He seemed to be calling the shots, but from the background." William Daugherty was another hostage, who had been with the CIA when kidnapped. He claimed: "I saw his picture in the Washington Post on Saturday morning, recognized it immediately and then sent an e-mail out to some of my former colleagues ... telling them what I thought and seeing what kind of responses they might have to it." He recollected "seeing him acting in a supervisory or leadership capacity during the first two and a half weeks, on the 19th day, I was moved into solitary confinement and had limited contact with even my Iranian guards after that."

The claims of these hostages were taken seriously by the White House. In 2005 Scott McClellan, press secretary at the White House, said: "We continue to look into it and establish all the facts. I don't think it should be a surprise to anyone if it turns out to be true. Given the nature of the regime and his own past, I don't think it should be surprising."

The detail provided by Colonel David Roeder, that the hostage-takers knew facts about his son's transport home from school, is disturbing. Since the start of the Iranian revolution, agents of the Islamic republic have killed dissidents abroad. Between 1979 and 1996, a total of 85 expatriate dissidents had been killed abroad, and 54 wounded. By 2004, the total of dissidents slain abroad had risen to more than 120. 34 of these assassinations had taken place in Europe. The locations of these attacks include London, Paris, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Turkey, the Philippines, Pakistan, Switzerland, Austria, Thailand, UAE, Lebanon, Iraq and India. To achieve these killings, Iran would have needed an extensive secret service abroad, almost certainly guided from its embassies in these countries.

Only one of these attacks took place in the United States. Ali Akbar Tabatabai had been a press attache to the Iranian Embassy in Washington, an employee of the Shah of Iran, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi. When the revolution came, he was a vocal critic. He lived as an exile in Bethesda, Maryland. On the morning of July 22, 1980, he was shot three times in the stomach by a man posing as a postman. A few days before he was killed, someone jokingly suggested to Tabatabai's neighbors that they should erect a sign stating that they lived in their house, with an arrow pointing to that of the dissident.

Tabatabai's killer was a black convert to Islam who was born David Theodore Belfield. He went under the aliases Hassan Abdulrahman and Dawud Salahuddin. Belfield had contempt for American society. He fled to Iran immediately after the killing, and remains there, married to an Iranian wife. In 2001 he acted in an Iranian film called "Kandahar".

Belfield claimed in a 2002 interview with Ira Silverman that "In Islamic religious terms, taking a life is sometimes sanctioned and even highly praised, and I thought that event was just such a time." Belfield asserted in the interview that "someone in Washington" passed on instructions from the Iranian government for Tabatabai to be killed. He refuses to name his contact, but says he thinks he met him at an Iranian student center in Washington. This center was run by Bahram Nahidian but has since closed. Belfield attributes his radicalism to the influence of prominent Muslim Brotherhood member Said Ramadan (father of Tariq Ramadan).

The numerous assassinations of dissidents living outside of Iran do nothing to make the Iranian regime look like a "just" administration. The current president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, admits that between 1980 and 1989 he was involved in "covert operations" connected with the Iran/Iraq war. It appears that his "covert operations" did not only include activities connected with the war, but also political assassinations.

A current article in World Politics Review describes an interview which originally appeared in Austrian weekly Profil in 2005. The interview involved an individual - an Iranian journalist who was living in France in 2005 - who claimed that Ahmadinejad was an accessory to murder.

The main target of the murder was 59-year old Abdul Rahman Ghassemlou (Ebdul Rehman Qasimlu), a Kurdish leader from Iran. In 1989, he was in Vienna, Austria. He had been elected the secretary-general of the Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan (PDKI) in 1973. After the fall of the Shah, many Kurdish communities in Iran declared their autonomy, and Ghassemlou became vilified by Ayatollah Khomeini as an "enemy of God".

The Iranian government made two attempts to have talks with the exiled PDKI leaders, in December 1988 in Vienna and again on January 20, 1989. Six months later, the Iranian government arranged another meeting, which would include Abdul Rahman Ghassemlou. The meeting again took place in Vienna, on July 12, 1989. The delegates representing Tehran were Mohammed Jafar Sahraroudi and Hadji Moustafawi, with a third man called Amir Mansur Bozorgian, who acted as a bodyguard. The Kurds were represented by Ghassemlou, along with his assistant Abdullah Ghaderi-Azar and Fadhil Rassoul, an Iraqi who acted as a mediator.

The meeting appeared to be constructive, and the three Kurds had little reason to expect what happened on the following day. The second day of talks ended up as a bloodbath, with the Iranian "delegates" firing three shots into Ghassemlou, eleven shots into his aide, and five gunshots at their mediator. All three died in the negotiating room.

One of the Iranian government agents, Sahraroudi, was slightly injured. Moustafawi escaped. Sahraroudi and Bozorgian were questioned by police and released. Bozorgian took refuge at the Iranian embassy in Vienna. It would not be until November 1989 that Austria finally announced warrants for the three Iranian agents, and accused Iran of the killing. By this time they had fled back to Iran.

Six days after Ghassemlou was killed, his deputy Sadegh Sharafkandi took his place as secretary-general of PDKI. Sharafkandi too would be assassinated by Iranian agents in 1992. On September 17 he was at the Mykonos restaurant in Berlin, Germany, with three colleagues. The four were shot dead. In March 1996, the German federal prosecutor issued an international arrest warrant against Ali Fallahian, the Iranian intelligence minister, for the murder of Sharafkandi and his associates.

The exiled Iranian journalist, whose testimony is described in World Politics Review and Profil, is identified only as "witness D". He will not reveal his real identity, because of fears for the safety of his family who remain in Iran. Witness D maintains that when Sahraroudi was injured he was dragged out of the apartment building where the "negotiations" had taken place. The three men were met outside by a fourth man, who was riding a motorcycle. This man took one of the Iranian agents on his bike and sped off. According to "Witness D", this fourth man was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Witness D's information had come from Nasser Taghipoor, a general in Iran's Revolutionary Guard, who had been a family friend. He drowned in suspicious circumstances in 2002. Taghipoor had told Witness D about the involvement of Ahmadinejad shortly before he died. Taghipoor maintained that Ahmadinejad had been the contact between the team of assassins and the Iranian embassy in Vienna. He had also supplied the weapons for the assassination.

At the time of his telephone interview with Profil in 1996, "Witness D" said he had been contacted by the Austrian Interior Ministry, and was prepared to make a full report to officials, on the condition that his identity was kept secret.

Around the same time that Profil had published the interview, on July 2, 2005 a member of the Austrian Green party, Peter Pilz also made the same allegations in public. He had been in contact with the same Iranian journalist known as "Witness D". Pilz said he had met Witness D in Versailles, near Paris, on May 20, 2005.

On July 5 the public prosecutor had asked for verifications of Pilz's story, claimed a spokesman for Austria's interior ministry, Rudolf Gollia. The following day representatives from Austria's justice ministry and interior ministry confirmed that they were checking the claims of Ahmadinejad's involvement in the 1989 assassination.

At first Iran played down the significance of Peter Pilz's account. An aide to Ahmadinejad said: "This is not even worth commenting on. It is like the other accusations and there will be more accusations." Two days later, Iran's tone had changed.

On Tuesday, July 5, 2005, the Austrian ambassador in Tehran was summoned to the Iranian foreign ministry to account for the accusations, which Iran described as "ridiculous". Ebrahim Rahimpour, director-general of the Iranian foreign ministry said: "One should not allow the good relations between the two countries to be disrupted by allegations provided by Zionist elements."

Pilz, for his part, said: "I cannot personally say whether the allegations... are true, but I can say that they are credible."

Saeed Hajjarian was formerly a secret agent in Iran, employed under the reforming regime of Ahmadinejad's predecessor, Mohammed Khatami. Hajjarian also denied that Ahmadinejad had been involved in the 1989 Vienna assassinations. However, he claimed that while Ahmadinejad had been governor of Ardabil province in north-west Iran between 1993 and 1997, he had been involved in financial wrongdoing.

A former president of Iran, Abholhassan Bani-Sadr, who lives in exile in France, claimed in 2005 that Ahmadinejad had been involved with the US Embassy hostage situation, but not as a kidnapper. Bani-Sadr said that Ahmadinejad "wasn’t among the decision-makers but he was among those inside the Embassy. One of his roles ... was to inform Mr. Khomeini of what was happening at the Embassy." Bani-Sadr maintained that Ahmadinejad had initially been unsure about the morality of kidnapping. He changed his mind when Ayatollah Khomeini gave his approval for the hostage situation.

Alireza Jafarzadeh, an exiled Iranian dissident, agrees with the claims of "Witness D" that Ahmadinejad had supplied the weapons for the 1989 Vienna assassinations. A director of Strategic Policy Consulting in Washington DC, Jafarzadeh maintained in 2005 that his information came from sources within the Iranian government, who had "provided accurate information in the past".

Soon after Ahmadinejad took up his post as president, the media allegations of his involvement with kidnappings of US embassy hostages and being involved in the Vienna killings died down. Within weeks of being inaugurated as president, Ahmadinejad was attracting global attention for his threats to wipe Israel “off the map”, and for insisting on his "right" to develop nuclear technology, even though this meant developing a nuclear weapons program.

At present, the date at which Iran may find its nuclear facilities bombed comes closer to becoming a reality. But even though Iran's regime is making no compromises and is constantly attempting to distract attention from its real aims, one thing is certain. The world's attention may be focusing on Iran's nuclear threat, but those dirty little skeletons in Ahmadinejad's closet are not going to go away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Free Iran Real Cases Mock Trials All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: