[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freedom In Iran- by Farhad N, Persian Lion Production

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Freedom Songs & Video (ALL MULTIMEDIA)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Freedom In Iran- by Farhad N, Persian Lion Production Reply with quote

Must Watch Slide Show: Freedom In Iran- by Farhad N, Persian Lion Production
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: The Enemy Within Slide Show By Amir Production Reply with quote

Quote:
The Enemy Within Slide Show By Amir Production

Excellent slide show with truthful paintings by Farhad Nabipour and very meaningful background music and lyrics.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: The Dark Faith Over PERSIA Slide Show Video By Amir Producti Reply with quote

Amir Production wrote:
The Dark Faith Over PERSIA Slide Show Video By Amir Production

http://community.activistchat.com/kickapps/_The-Dark-Faith-Over-PERSIA/video/172520/4685.html

Description: 10 years ago, after I did study Koran (it took 5 years after my morning prayer one page a day) where I was far a way from Iran, I was free. I wanted to know what really God wants. And this is after 35 years of knowing myself as a "mosalman". Well, I was not surprised to find out me, my family, and the rest of the people were wrong. And sadly they are still wrong. Now, I am free in mind - peacefull in heart - and sure of what and how I believe. It is a "Dark Faith" you are all having, you have chose to close your eyes and believe as they told you to. Easy! You shall have this darkness upon you to the day you all understand the truth about your believes.

Excellent slide show with truthful images by Amir Production exposing the truth about darkest mafia Ilamist faith in Iran.

Translation To Persian By Ambassador Hakimi wrote:

Watch The Dark Faith Over PERSIA Slide Show Video By Amir Production

http://community.activistchat.com/kickapps/_The-Dark-Faith-Over-PERSIA/video/172520/4685.html

توضیح: ده سال پیش، بعد از مطالعه قرآن ( که بعد از نماز صبح هر روزه یک صفحه آنرا میخواندم که پنج سال طول کشید) هنگامیکه بعلت فاصله زیادی که از خانه داشتم و احساس آزادی میکردم ، میخواستم بدانم که واقعا خداوند چه میخواهد؟ و این تا سن سی و پنج سالگی بود که خود را "مسلمان" میپنداشتم. خوب، هیچ تعجب نکردم که بدانم که خودم و فامیلم و بقیه مردم همگی گمراه شده ایم. و شوربختانه هنوز هم گمراه هستیم. اکنون مغزم را آزاد ساخته و قلبم مملوز ازصلح وصفا است و از آنچه که اکنون به آن اعتقاد دارم بخوبی و با اطمینان آگاهم، که آنچه من داشتم و اکنون شما دارید " ایمان تاریک" است که خود تصمیم گرفته اید تا چشمانتانرا ببندید وبه آنچه که بشما گفته شده ایمان بیاورید! آسان است نه؟ تاهنگامیکه به حقیقت پی نبرید این " ایمان تاریک" بگردن شما چنبره زده است.

نمایش اسلاید بسیار عالی ساخته امیر که مافیای اسلامی را در ایران افشا میکند. تماشا کنید.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Freedom Songs & Video (ALL MULTIMEDIA) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: