[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iranians Unite and Push the Mad Mullahs into the sea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eski

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Iranians Unite and Push the Mad Mullahs into the sea. Reply with quote

[b]It seems that my country has lost its way with our new president and the last one for that matter and I am not optimistic as I once was that the Iranian's with dreams of taking Persia back from the Mad Mullahs will get the help that it deserves from the United States or elsewhere. Mr. Obama is finishing up with his apology tour of the middle east and emboldening the enemies of all that is good and making us all look weak to the predatory and evil mullahs of Iran and elsewhere. I am at a loss as to what to do now that the American people allowed them selves to be deceived by Barak Hussein Obama and voted this idiot into office. God help us all.

My hopes lie with the Persian people to find a way to take their home back from the evil and sick Islamists that are dragging you ever closer to armagheddon or which ever mother of all battles you prefer to call it. We are heading there now and your present President has openly stated that he wishes to push Israel into the ocean. We all know what this will come to if he tries such a thing. Your president is the apex of madness and ours is right behind him.

I used to have some good ideas a few years ago as you can see from my posts of that time period. But I am at a total loss of words or ideas as to what can save Iran from it's Islamic Regime. A nuclear Middle East is hell on earth waiting to happen if the Islamists get their hands on the controls. They won't hesitate to use them to spread their filthy hatred of everything around the region and perhaps the globe. You folks have got to get these people out of power before it's a for gone conclusion that the Middle East will soon become a battle field like no other before or since. The people in charge of our countries are not rational people anymore and unpredictable. I'm just waiting to wake up one morning to hear that Iran has launched a nuke at Israel or at our own shores from a ship.

Please, rational people of Iran, take your country back from the evil that has it in it's grips right now. I have good thoughts that we may get our sanity back in the '10 election cycle. You folks have elections coming up and you need to get rid of Ahmadinajad. He is flat out crazy. He wants to initiate armagheddon to usher in the 12th Imam. He thinks a international war will make this Imam jump out of a well and take the world for Islam. This isn't rational behavior or thought.

Are the elections rigged? are they a forgone conclusion over there? I think they were in America this time. The sheep in America do what ever the media tells them to do. If they say Obama is in the lead more people vote for him because they would rather say they voted for the winner than to make a rational vote on the best man for the job. People here have become sheep on peoples clothing in the past 25 years in America. Many of us know better but the Television has ruined our culture. Or should I say we have allowed it's contents to ruin our culture and done nothing to fight it.

Take your country back by what ever means are at your disposal because to tell you the truth I think our last best chance in in the rational, secular movement within Iran. You folks have to win at all cost to save Iran and the rest of the Middle East. And by proxy the whole damn world. It all hinges on Iran and what direction it takes in the near future. In the meanwhile I have to work at home here in America to try to help find a way to save our own country for itself.[b]
blank

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my post uner News Brief section. The choice Iranians have is Mousavi, an arab & founder of Hezbollah, or the madman Ahmadinejad....yup quite a choice......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: