[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secret meeting for Iranian republicans in Berlin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Secret meeting for Iranian republicans in Berlin Reply with quote

Discussion and info here:
http://www.daneshjoo.org/cgi-bin/messageboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=a918c4429afe8cc2f198d70cb72d3c8a;act=ST;f=3;t=960;st=0;r=1;&#entry9entry9

Quote:
According to one of the organizers, it took them more than one year to prepare this meeting, bringing to Berlin pro-republic Iranian dispersed all over the United States and Europe, as well as some representatives from Iran itself.

My comments about the meeting:

You see!!!
IRI is cooperating with the iranian "democratic" republicans. Some persons from Iran are allowed to get there and return without getting caught.
What have IRI and the "democratic" republicans in common?? They want to destroy Pahlavi. They want to do whatever they can to stop Pahlavi returning to Iran.
For the "democratic" republicans it doesnīt matter if we have islamic republic in Iran.

The Iranian "democratic" republicans are a group of very unpartiotic dinasours. They are against nationalism, freedom, culture and history.
It would not surprise me if IRI could BUY these groups with money so that these groups would start cooperating with IRI.

The intention with the meeting is to do whatever they can to decrease supporters of our ONLY democratic opposition, Prince Reza Pahlavi and his supporters.
I think IRI pays Appadana Television aswell only to make Pahlavis unity campaign impossible. All kind of terrorists are to be found in Appadana TV. Chicken communists, IRI supporters, people who want to take azerbayejan from us! and......

Is the meeting secret....I can understand why.

It is our mission to protect our interests and to support our only chance we have to get democracy in Iran.
It is our mission to fight IRI and itīs fossils present in the Berlin conference who are enemies of Iran.
redemption

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Secret meeting for Iranian republicans in Berlin Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Discussion and info here:
http://www.daneshjoo.org/cgi-bin/messageboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=a918c4429afe8cc2f198d70cb72d3c8a;act=ST;f=3;t=960;st=0;r=1;&#entry9entry9

Quote:
According to one of the organizers, it took them more than one year to prepare this meeting, bringing to Berlin pro-republic Iranian dispersed all over the United States and Europe, as well as some representatives from Iran itself.

My comments about the meeting:

You see!!!
IRI is cooperating with the iranian "democratic" republicans. Some persons from Iran are allowed to get there and return without getting caught.
What have IRI and the "democratic" republicans in common?? They want to destroy Pahlavi. They want to do whatever they can to stop Pahlavi returning to Iran.
For the "democratic" republicans it doesnīt matter if we have islamic republic in Iran.

The Iranian "democratic" republicans are a group of very unpartiotic dinasours. They are against nationalism, freedom, culture and history.
It would not surprise me if IRI could BUY these groups with money so that these groups would start cooperating with IRI.

The intention with the meeting is to do whatever they can to decrease supporters of our ONLY democratic opposition, Prince Reza Pahlavi and his supporters.
I think IRI pays Appadana Television aswell only to make Pahlavis unity campaign impossible. All kind of terrorists are to be found in Appadana TV. Chicken communists, IRI supporters, people who want to take azerbayejan from us! and......

Is the meeting secret....I can understand why.

It is our mission to protect our interests and to support our only chance we have to get democracy in Iran.
It is our mission to fight IRI and itīs fossils present in the Berlin conference who are enemies of Iran.

you are right.. Pahlavi will prevail as a strong uniter of the people!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today Reza Fazeli (who normally only criticises mullahs and not other groups) said in this meeting there were a lot of IRI lobbyists and a lot of other enemies to the Iranian people like hezb tudeh and other republicans that donīt even have a shir-khorshid on their flag!

There is NO difference between the people at the Berlin conference and IRI. I think all iranian republicans fit well in the islamic republic. They were there once. They are the same people that destroyed our country. They were thrown away by Khomeini. They are welcome back to IRI.
They should go and help Khatami.

This congress is paid by IRI

Notice the absence of shir-khorshid on this republicans:

And this man below wants to bring a "jomhourie democratic" to Iran!!!

I donīt know what they mean with democracy. My hypothesis is:
-Democracy of going to prison
-Democracy of shutting up and follow orders
-Democracy of being tortured
-Democracy for 2% of the population to steal money
-Democracy for the rulers to abuse power
Azadeh.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this Berlin conference have anything to do with the other Berlin conference that was for the sham reformists? Why was it held in secret? The most likely explanation is that there were pro-IR people there and they didn't want people to find out.
Spenta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like many of the same regime insiders attended this conference in Berlin too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: